Voice

~Kashuu Kiyomitsu~
加州 清光

Requested by DarkSparkle1808!

--------------------------------------------------------

"Aruji, listen to me, alright? Put down that scalpel and take my hand. You'll be fine..." Kashuu Kiyomitsu coaxed her as the unstable woman cried as the blade of the scalpel went nearer to her wrist. He stretched his hand out, reaching for her.

"I-I am tired of all those voices, Kashuu! Just... let me leave here!" With a shout, she cut her wrist, collapsing before the sword caught her, holding her wrist within his grip. Blood was just trickling down his arm no matter how hard he gripped.

"Yagen! Bandages!" Putting a few pieces of gauze, the latter then wrapped the bloodied wrist with the entire roll hurriedly before carrying her to transmission room and travel back to the modern world.

~~

"F/N L/N will be detained here until she is stabilised. Wait for further orders from the Government in the citadel." The official said while sending the sword back. Before he left , he looked at her who was undergoing an operation to repair her wrist. The process did damage some of the muscles and tendons, but fortunately did not damage the nerves.

"Aruji will be detained until she is completely stabilised." Kashuu announced before going to his room. Closing the door, he broke down immediately and shut himself for almost half the day before fellow sword Yasusada came in with his dinner.

"Kiyomitsu, eat something. Aruji is not going to be happy if you skip meals." He said gently while placing the food on the table.

"Yes... She wouldn't be happy..." He mumbled while stuffing a mouthful of rice.

All he could do was to await for her recovery.

~~

*Reader here went through a traffic accident where she hit a pedestrian, killing her.