Lovestruck

~Kogitsunemaru~
小狐丸

Requested by AwesomeChandra
---------------------------------------------------------

It was her most dreaded day.

Swallowing a painkiller, she then got down to work, but soon stopped writing after realising that she couldn't concentrate at all. Her inner goddess was rampaging and did not give her mercy at all, as endless waves of pain hit her abdomen. How she had wished to be born as a male in her next life.

"It's me, Nushi-sama."

Clearing her throat, she then told him to enter as she wiped sweat from her forehead.

"Here are the reports from the first half of the year. Hasebe is collating all the reports together for the second half currently." Landing the pile of paper on her cluttered table, he stood there and awaited for further orders.

"Thank you, Kogitsune..." Trying not to cringe her face, her voice gave her away as he realised that something was wrong.

"What's wrong, L/N? Are you not feeling well?" He went next to her and squatted down to match her height, caressing her cheeks gently.

"No, I am fine. Don't worry too much-" Her voice trailed off as she stood up to get a glass of water. Her mind dreaded at the light headed feeling she felt as she fell towards him without warning at all. He was quick to react and caught her in time.

"L/N! Are you alright!" Holding her limp body, he then took her to his room hurriedly and set her down against the bedding before running off to the kitchen. Seeing that Kasen was there, he then told him. "Kasen! Can you make a beef donburi now?"

"Y-Yes... We have a lot of meat-" Before he could make his reply, the fox had already went off, leaving him to ponder on what had happened.

~~

Returning to his room, she had regained consciousness. Looking at him feebly, she then sat up with his help.

"Sorry... I've made you worry, Kogi."

"You should have told me... You're most important to me, L/N. Rest, don't stress yourself now." Giving her a gentle hug from behind, he then let her lie on him. He knew she liked this the most.

"It's been half a year since you made the confession." Smiling at the special day, she looked at the jade ring on her finger. Interlocking her fingers, a matching ring was also seen on his finger as well.

"I prepared something to commemorate this day, L/N. Are you excited?"

"Of course, you never stop giving me surprises everyday~" She said while giving a light peck on his Adam's apple. She could feel him shiver for a second before being countered.

"Then how about this...!" He turned her around and wrapped his arms around her waist while she maintained a kneeling position.

"W-Wait..!" She blushed as the man nuzzled in her chest before looking up into her brown orbs.

"Surprised? You're so cute, my L/N~"

"S-Stop teasing..." She smacked his cheek playfully before cringing her face at the sudden pain. Right, she had forgotten about what her inner goddess was going through currently.

"Let's eat something before you get some rest, okay? I asked Kasen to cook a meat dish since you're low on iron. Guess what is it...!"

"Hmm... I need you to tell me the answer, I don't know..."

"Acting blur? Do something for me before I reveal the answer~"

She giggled at his reaction as her lips went for his and maintained in that position for a few seconds before moving away.

"Is this good enough, Kogitsunemaru?"

He tried to hide his faint blush with his locks of hair, but it did not help at all. Telling her that a beef donburi was on her way, she shouted a silent 'Yes!' as she curled her body in his embrace. His warmth filled her heart and mind.

"Oh, I almost forgot. What's your gift for this day?"

"You, my lovely L/N. A mark is all you need after you're well~"

She had seemed to guess correctly what he had prepared on that day as she returned back to her senses with the baby fox inside her, giving her kicks occasionally.

~~

100th oneshot! Thanks for all the support for this touken ranbu fic! 😁😁