[22] Gotta Stay Quiet

"Gah~ put some clothes on, Ama!" Senji said, he looked away deep blush burning on his face.

I grinned at the cute man, my short skirt and crop top obviously making him a little nervous.

"You know you think I'm cute." I said with a giggle, sticking out my tongue.

"W-Well, you shouldn't dress so immodest." He pushed clothing to me and I took it.

His trench coat.

I slipped it on, his scent lingering on it.

"You're stupid, Crow."

"You dress like a slut, Eagle." I turned my nose up.

You must be thinking, 'what the fuck, why ain't she freaking out'? Well, I was put in here for far worse then that, manhandled by cops. Words don't hurt that much anymore.

"Well this slut could get any guy here, but she wants this stupid fuck." I spat and crossed my arms.

He went back to the punching bag, letting off some steam. I watched his arms, the way they flexed making me drool.

I felt myself getting turned on just watching him. I found it extremely hot when he was training.

"Senji." He looked over at me and I bat my eyelashes, wanting him to give me any attention. I stood up on the bench I was sitting on and he walked over, him still taller then me by an inch or two.

"Yes, Amaterasu?"

"You're the stupid fuck."

"I know." He pulled me close, his lips softly touching mine.

When he pulled away he gave me his perfect smile. My stomach flipping in happiness. He went back over continuing to beat the punching bag.

By the time he's done I'm going to have soaked through my undies.

"Senji." I whined.

"Ama, I'm not gonna finish training if you keep bugging me." I just crossed my arms, pouting on the bench.

I wanted him to pay attention to me. He can train whenever, but he should love on me first.

"You're being a real big meanie butt." He raised and eyebrow at me.

"A meanie butt?"

"Mhmmm. That's what I said." He came over and got in my face. Only inches of space in between.

"If you want to offend me, sweetheart, use other words."

"Fine. You're being an asshole." I said, hoping I got my point across.

"And you, little girl, are soak and wet for me." His fingers rubbed against my hot core and I whimpered softly. "So if you want me to touch you afterwards, I'd behave." I just nodded quickly, pulling down my skirt.

He went back to abusing the bag that hung for the ceiling. My face was warm from blush, embarrassed that he knew I got this way for him.

And he didn't even have to touch me or say dirty things.

I sat there annoyed that he was leaving me horny as hell.

"Senji!" The whine of Ganta's voice making me cringe.

"Back of the line, pipsqueak. He's mine after." Yō following right behind him.

"What's up, Ganta!" Senji said, pulling him close in those awkward man hugs.

I felt my blood boil, my needs and desires pushed aside just for him.

"Asshole." I mumbled and crossed my arms. Yō sitting next to me while Ganta and Senji talked.