[23] My Samurai

"You know you shouldn't be with me." I looked up at his sad eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I'm bad. And you're so pure. I'm only gonna taint you." His hand cupped my cheek, his lips softly pushing against mine. Our tongues moved together in a heated kiss as he pushed me back against the wall.

"M-Mugen." I whispered, gasping softly for breath.

"Ama, I-" He stopped as soon as Fuu and Jin walked in.

I groaned, they ruined my time with my samurai.

"Well, what did we walk in on." Jin asked, in his forever monotone.

"You know fucking what..." Mugen yelled, moving back and pulling out his sword. "Let's go. You and me."

"Guys come on..." Fuu whined, looking at me for help. She knew Mugen would do just about anything for me.

"Babe, please." I said and he looked back to me, groaning he put away his sword.

"You're so lucky I love you." He growled and my eyes widened. He just admitted he loves me.

Fuu and Jin both had wide eyes as well.

"What...?" As soon as he realized what he said, my samurai's face turned red. Seeing him blush was something new. "Come on Ama, let's go." He grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the room and away from the other two.

"Mugen where are we going?" I asked as he lead me off and away from our living quarters.

At least, that's what it's been for the last few days.

He didn't answer, he just kept moving away.

"... Mugen. I'm scared." I said softly and his eyes looked back at me.

They were so gentle when he looked at me.

"Ama, you're okay. If anything happens I'm here to protect you, I'll always protect you." And yet that's not what I was afraid of. I was afraid of him being hurt.

He pulled me through the forest until we got to an opening, a beautiful hot spring in view with only the moonlight illuminating it.

I smiled up at him, his cheeks burning red as he rubbed his neck.

I pulled him close, kissing him. He bent down for me, letting me attack his lips with no problem.

He backed up, pulling his shirt open and off. I felt blush warm my face at the sight of his bare mocha skin.

He chuckled, making my eyes look back at his face.

"You're cute." He said as he undid his pants, sliding the down.

Blood rushed to my face. He's fucking huge.

He just smirked, getting into the warm water.

His eyes were trained on me, the uncomfortableness of the situation hitting me.

"W-Will you turn around." He pouted doing as I asked.

I quickly slipped off my dress, wading into the water.

He spun around, pulling me close to him. Our bodies touching in new ways.

I looked up at him, blushing. "I-I think it's really cute you respect me." He just grinned, nuzzling the side of my face.