CHAPTER TWO:

I was up before Steven, as usual I would go to the bathroom, fix myself before letting his room explode.

“Wake up Steven!” I screamed while jumping on his bed up and down like a trampoline.

There were no reason that I might wake his parents up because they have to leave for work every five am in the morning even on Sundays; Which means that Steven and I got the whole place again just for the two of us.

“What? Maggie! It’s 6:30 in the morning. Let me sleep.” He murmured hiding himself under his covers.

I was still wearing his T-shirt and shorts when I went down to cook some bacon for the two of us. After I have finished doing it, I went back to his room and tried to wake her up again.

“Stevee, Please wake up now!” I giggled.

“Don’t call me that Maggie, That’s not funny.” He laughed pulling himself into a sitting position. I know how much he hated being called by Stevee.

“Then why do you have to call me Maggie when my name was Megan? You know it’s a lot better if you started calling me Meg.” I said rolling my eyes at him.

“Hahaha, I just love calling you Maggie, It was so cute.” He laughed like he just ignored everything that I have requested.

“Well, I’m not a seven year old girl anymore. I’m already sixteen and please, don’t call me Maggie anymore.” I demanded.

He just laughed at me again and enveloped me in his arms. I was now resting in his chest and being rocked back in fourth like a baby.

“Whatever you say Maggie.” He grinned, There was me letting out a sigh and pushing him away from me. I know Steven can be a little annoying sometimes but when you needed him the most, He’ll be there.

We went down to the kitchen and grabbed our own bacons. I checked the cupboard for some juice but then I saw Steven already pouring us some on a glass.

It was a sunny Sunday for everyone in the village and I was craving to go to the park this morning. Dolan will be there playing basketball with other guys. Or hanging out with his Stepbrother.

“Let’s go to the park this morning, please?” I pleaded.

“Oh come on Maggie, We have some project to do. Remember?” He said.

“Oh right… Fudge, I wanted to go badly.” I muttered under my breath.

“Fine, I’ll take you there.” Steven murmured causing me to jump in excitement!

I stood up and immediately hugged Steven. He was the best ‘best friend’ ever!

“Oh thank you Steven! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” I said happily

“But, After we finished the project.” He said flatly.

“Okay fine… Come on! Let’s go now!” I said finishing my bacons in just two bites and running back to his bedroom starting with the project.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Maybe working on a BIOLOGY project wasn’t such a great idea. I can handle anything but when it comes to science? Poof-

“Need a help?” Steven joked

“Of course. Stevee, can you hand me my phone please?” I said.

“Why? expecting that Dolan would text you?” He joked.

“Shut it! Just help me through this okay?” I said. He let out a light chuckle and help me again with the bars.

I don’t even know what these bars are for but… oh well. The bars are on the blueprint.