CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

“Megan Are you done yet?” Sasha asked.

I was in the bathroom, having my long peaceful bath. It was just three hours left before the big dance and Sasha, Ellie, and Sandra was here. Sandra and Ellie has already finished taking a bath, only Sasha was the one left since she was the one who got here in my room last.

“I’m done. I’m just drying myself off.” I giggled.

I took my towel and put on my undergarments stuffs on me. I was now ready. No more crying.

“Finally! After how many years.” Sasha laughed.

“Oh come on. That wasn’t too bad.” I laughed.

I was on my robe. Even Ellie and Sandra. I started putting some concealers now and fixing my face. I was now clear, peachy pale and plain. I started putting my eye shadow. I choose to have a colour black with a combination of sapphire blue. Adding some eye liner and some mascara to emphasize my eye colour. I look beautiful, Well… Ellie helped me fix the smoke style on my black part. She was expert in make ups.

Now, I was doing my blush. After a while, I helped Sandra fix her make ups. She wasn’t really that good in it, She barely wore any in some ordinary days.

“Girls, Your dates were already there.” My mother said.

“Be there in a sec mom.” I said.

“Megan! You look beautiful!” Martha giggled.

“Thanks.” I smiled.

“Correction! You all look very beautiful!” She laughed.

“Fine, we know… Now go on, We still need to fix some spots.” Sasha laughed as Martha got out of my room.

I look Elegant. I was now in my Sapphire blue gown, My make-up was excellent. My lips were shaded with a perfect shade of rose pink. My cheeks tinted crimson red while my hair was curled on the edges and some part of it was pulled up.

Ellie was wearing green, Sandra on Purple while Sasha on red.

We got down, The boys were all stunned. Their jaws dropping open and slowly turning into a wide grin.

Mother took her camera and started taking some pictures. Mothers were always like that. They all say “for remembrance.”

The three pairs got to the car while Steven and I were left on my living room. He took my hand and slipped the corsage on my left wrist. It was white rose, My favourite flower.

“Thanks.” I smiled.

“Anything for my sweetheart. You look beautiful Baby.” He smiled, kissing me on my cheeks.

“Aww, My best friend is soooooo sweet. I love you.” I smiled.

“I love you too.” He whispered while we got out of the house. I waved goodbye to mom and promise to be back home before our flight.

God…… I totally forget about it for whole four hours then I remembered it again. I was actually leaving tomorrow or later morning. God!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Steven was holding my waist, while my arms were rested on his shoulders, wrapped around his neck. It was a slow song. A beautiful song and perfectly perfect for the moment. My eyes started tearing up but No, I can’t let my make-up get ruined.

“Steven…” I started.

“Yes?” He asked.

“If ever… Uhm… Like I leave. Will you cry?” I asked.