CHAPTER FIFTEEN

It’s been a week after Steven had left and today was already Christmas day.

My mom and some of her friends were busy cooking and preparing for the Christmas party later. Since I was the oldest, I was asked to decorate the whole living room. Our house was pretty big so maybe there’s a lot of work to do and I’ll be expecting so many guests later.

I called Sandra, Sasha and Ellie to come over and help me so they would be here any seconds by now.

“Well. How’s with you and Steven?” Ellie asked in excitement.

“Pretty good. We talked over the phone or through skype all night and he texted me a lot.” I giggled.

“Do you like him now?” The three girls squealed

“Uhm… I don’t know… Maybe.” I giggled as they screamed in joy. Martha adverted her eyes and giving us an ‘Are-you-all-freaks’ look.

“So, is he coming tonight?” Sandra asked.

“I don’t know. But he did call me to greet me merry Christmas though.” I said, taping the banner through the door and Ellie handling me some double-sided tapes

Sandra and Sasha now went to fix the tree and Ellie helped me put the mistletoe somewhere at the front yard hoping some couple will be lucky enough to stand there later.

Steven called me this morning and greeted me merry Christmas. I asked him where they are but he said that It’s a secret. I wished he was here to spend Christmas with me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Three hours later, we were already finished and decided to change already. It was 12 in the afternoon and the party will start at exactly one.

An hour to prepare, us girls took a short shower and did our light make up and tied our hair into a cute waterfall braid.

After that, we slipped into our cute dresses.

Ellie wearing purple glittery dress, Me wearing cute pink glittery dress, Sandra wearing red satin dress and Sasha wearing green sequenced dress. All of them was above knee length. We all wore a matching white three inched heels.

At exactly one thirty, mom called us to get down and entertain the guests.

There was so many different faces as I went down to the living room. Martha was talking to a blonde boy with blue eyes then she smiled and waved at me.

“So I believe you found yourself a mate?” I joked, the boy smiled shyly.

“Meg!” Martha whined.

“Hahaha, sorry. I was just joking. Hey pretty boy, I’m her older sister and don’t you dare break her precious heart.” I joked as they both laughed.

“Haha, I won’t. I’m Travis.” He said, giving me his hand to shake.

“Megan Jones.” I said.

“Nice meeting you.” He said.

“You too. So, I’ll leave you now.” I said, patting my sister’s shoulder and giving her a ‘Let’s-talk-about-that-later’ Look causing her to chuckle.

Another couple of hour had passed after the party started. Me and my best friends were separated. I was trying so hard to look for them but the room was pretty much crowded.

Walking outside the house and to the pavement, a little girl wearing a cute pink dress with a bow at her back bumped at me but I did catch her before she fell down.

She looks so cute, her hair was yellowish blonde, her eye colour was amber and her lips were pink and her cheeks were crimson. Her forehead was covered with full yellowish blonde bangs and she was only wearing pink headband. Her hair was a total mess. She also looked like lost.