CHAPTER THIRTEEN:

I got up at Six am before posting on my blog just woke up. I don’t have enough energy to go downstairs yet so I tried sitting on my carpet, Watching the pretty little liars show and still not managing to put up some shorts.

All of a sudden, my room door opened up quickly as I took one simple glimpse over my shoulder. Expecting it to be my mother but no, It was Steven.

Wait, What? Steven! Oh my god! I’m barely naked! I remember that I was still on my strawberry undies and my skimpy little rubber shirt exposing half part of my belly.

Steven stood there shock to see me wearing nothing but undies and skimpy clothes. Bam!

“Sorry, I don’t feel like wearing anything last night. Not expecting anyone though.” I giggled to cover up my embarrassment.

I was too lazy to stand up and change so I just let Steven see me like that, after all he was my best friend.

“Cover that strawberry thing, it gets kinda awkward.” Steven laughed as he tossed some covers on my lap and joined my at the floor.

“So I thought you were already at the plane?” I asked.

“Five more hours before the flight. I wanna hang out with my best friend before leaving.” He said.

“Hahaha, I’ll just get some clothes. You don’t dare stare at my cute little strawberry huh.” I giggled as I shoved myself near the closet and slightly bend to grab some clothes before walking in the bathroom.

S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-

STEVEN’s P.O.V

My parents stop the car as I saw Maggie’s house. Maybe for sure they want to say goodbye first before leaving.

My godmother Naomi greeted us a warm good morning even though the snow was falling hard and it was totally cold.

It was such a nice place to be in Maggie’s house today, they have a nice heater that they barely felt the coldness outside.

After a round of a little chitchats, I’ve decided to check Maggie, I know maybe for sure she was still sleeping.

“I’ll just be in Maggie’s room.” I said before going upstairs then Godmother Naomi nodded.

Without even knocking, I opened Maggie’s room door. I froze when I saw here sitting there at her floor watching pretty little liars and eating lays wearing strawberry panty and a white skimpy shirt.

Damn that girl was hot!

I tried saying something but then, no words came out.

Sorry, I don’t feel like wearing anything last night. Not expecting anyone though.” Maggie giggled, breaking the silence in the room.

I find it awkward because I can’t help but stare into the strawberry thingy. No one can blame me, I’m a boy.

“Cover that strawberry thing, it gets kinda awkward.” I said, throwing the covers into her underwear then she giggled. Taking the place beside her then she greeted me with a smile.

“So I thought you were already at the plane?” Maggie asked.

“Five more hours before the flight. I wanna hang out with my best friend before leaving.” I respond. It gets awkward… I can’t really help myself from staring at her body.

Man! Focus! That was your best friend!

“Hahaha, I’ll just get some clothes. You don’t dare stare at my cute little strawberry huh.” Maggie said, there was a little relieve when she said that but then,