CHAPTER FOUR

I was already on my way to the front porch when Steven started honking his car.

“I’m almost there!” I screamed trying my best to stay cool.

I was wearing my knee length skirt, A cute top and my two inched heels. My hair was all curled up and my lips perfectly covered with pink lip gloss. I love Tuesdays!

Probably Tuesday was my favourite because it was the only day of the week where I have my art class.

Wondering what’s so special about art class? Dolan was there! Even though he was on his senior year already, He gets to be in art class. It was a club actually so anyone who loves to join will be allowed.

“You would have gotten here if you’d wear sneakers.” Steven said.

“I don’t like to wear sneakers every Tuesday.” I said giving him a flat look.

“Lemme guess… Art class.” Steven rolled his eyes on me.

“Exactly.” I smiled making my way into his car.

I used to hate my school back in my elementary days, I used to say that “Why does this school doesn’t have a uniform?” but then, I realized that Uniform sucks, good thing my school doesn’t have a uniform.

A thirty minute drive to school again, I don’t really know why our school was supposed to be so far from our house. You get to walk it for almost an hour, good thing that Steven was my best friend. He loves driving me to school!

“So what are you planning to do today?” Steven asked.

“Don’t know, Stay alive?” I giggled.

“Why do you like Dolan so much?” Steven asked seriously.

He never asked me that serious before. I have this feeling that that Steven was going to tease me or something.

“I don’t know. He’s just so cute.” I giggled.

“Why don’t you like any other boys? Like your age?” He asked, not even daring to look at me.

“You Want me to find a crush on junior level? As in, Junior level? Full of bullies and annoying boys?” I joked.

“Not to mention I’m a junior student too.” He muttered under his voice.

“Except you… You’re not a bully or gross or something.” I giggled.

“Aw… Really?” He awed looking so flattered. I could see the corners of his mouth curled up into a smile.

“But you’re annoying.” I joked giving out a loud laugh.

“Hahaha, You’re annoying too. Didn’t you know that?” He laughed.

“Hahaha, whatever Steven.” I giggled.

Finally on our way to the hallway, I saw Dolan!

He was so cute wearing his black T-shirt… His brown eyes caught mine and I was now holding my breath. I caught myself staring into his smile and suddenly… I was being pulled away.

“Hey Megan.” Dolan waved at me.

OH MY FREAKING CHERY LUCKS! Did he just waved at me?

“hi—hi—Hi Do—Dolan.” I said. I wanted to kick myself for acting so stupid in front of him. Suddenly, I realized that Steven wasn’t on my side by now. Where did he go?

When Dolan started walking away right now. I forced myself to move and go find Steven. He just left me alone standing at the hallway. What’s up with him?