CHAPTER THREE

“Steven! Megan! Wake up.” My mother called out.

Like what I’ve said, I’m not a Monday person and I’ll always hate Mondays. I forced myself to get up when Steven started shaking my body.

“Steven, please let me sleep. Five more minutes!” I moaned suddenly falling back to my bed and pulling the blankets up to my head.

“Come on now Maggie, Wake up.” Steven sing-song.

It’s no surprize when Steven was so energetic on Monday morning, He likes Monday.

“I’ll stand up right after you shower.” I said, suddenly my body was not being shake anymore, For sure Steven was already at my bathroom taking a shower.

I don’t know how much time had passed when my mother and Steven started to wake me up. All I know is that my face was now being sprayed with cold water.

“Maggie! Come on now.” Steven said pulling me in a standing position and dragging me at my bathroom.

“Fine! You can go out now.” I said while locking the bathroom door.

After half an hour of preparing, I went down to have some breakfast with my Family and Steven.

“Good morning!” I smiled

“So Ms Grouch was now smiling.” Steven teased.

“Shut it.” I shushed but Steven was still smirking.

I grabbed a granola bar at the cupboard and Steven poured me some milk on my teacup.

It’s no doubt that Steven would care so much about me, Well he promised my mother to take care of me and look after me and he did, until now.

Steven and I got out of the house, walking to his car and started to drive to school. I know school will be exhausting again, It’s Monday… especially when I get to see Romeo again, I’m sure he’ll just goof around and tease me about the nickname that Steven was using to call me.

“Hey Maggie.” Steven started finally realizing that we’re quiet since we started to drive our way to school.

“Yes?”

“You thought about joining the cheering squad now?” Steven asked.

Seriously? Me? Cheering squad? No freaking way. I would rather spend my whole afternoon watching Steven practice for football instead of being there with him while practicing cheering.

“Ha-ha… Yes.” I said sarcastically.

“So, Are you joi—”

“No freaking duh! I’m not joining the cheering squad.” I interrupted before he could finish the questing he was throwing at me.

“Oh come on mags, We all know that you’re good in dancing.” He said as he started to remove a hand from the steering wheel and squeezing my shoulder.

“Hey! Both hands on the wheel I still want to live.” I said slapping the hand on my shoulder.

“Okay fine… But please mags, Join the cheering squad so you can be at the fields too. I’ll watch you practice.” He smiled.

“Oh come on, I’m always at the field to watch you practice football. I never leave school without you remember?”

“But the cheering squad needs some member and I thought you can be a good one. Just try?”

“No… Not interested… There’s Sasha, and Sandra and Mitchie you can ask them.” I pointed out.

“But I want my best friend there.” Steven said looking at my direction and starting to make his cute faces once again.