CHAPTER SEVEN

I’ve been dragging myself into every class this day. I’m not used in walking all alone, Sasha and Sandra wouldn’t want to talk to me either and I’m not used to it. I know I’m the quiet one every time but I don’t want to spend a day without even talking to someone.

Making my way through my Art class, I was really looking forward in seeing Dolan but a girl suddenly bumped at me.

I never saw her before, maybe she was just new since the classes had just started last month, It was already October first right now.

“Sorry.” She mumbled.

She looks so terrified and defenceless, She’s new; I could tell. She had this brown hair, big brown eyes, pale skin like mine, curvy lips and she wears a geeky glasses.

“It’s alright… Are you new here?” I asked as I help her up. I could also tell that she’s a little clumsy too. I mange not to fall but she just fall on het butt.

She nodded and straggled to say the word “Yes.”

“I’m Megan.” I smiled, Suddenly very happy to have someone around even though she’s a little shy.

“Ellie, Short for Gabrielle.” She said shyly trying to plaster a smile on her face. I could tell again that she’s nervous.

“Are you having an art class too?” I asked.

She nodded.

“Oh… So we better get going now.” I smiled and she followed.

As I pushed the door open, She went inside but she never left my side. She’s scared like someone had just killed anybody in front of her.

I took my usual seat but Steven was seated at the back and not beside mine, so I offered the seat to Ellie, She did what I asked her to do.

Usual routine, I got to stare at Dolan whole hour and this time, he was staring back at me.

After art class, I got to go to the field but I don’t like to leave Ellie alone.

“Are you going somewhere?” She finally asked

“Uhm… I still have my cheering practice and Drama rehearsal.” I smiled

“Really? You’re a part of a cheering squad?” She asked excitedly, like cheering was my dream duh?

“Uh-huh.” I smiled.

“Can I watch?” She asked again still the big grin was plastered in her face.

“Sure.” I smiled.

Making our way to the field, I saw Steven already there sitting at the bleachers but there was no way I was going there.

“Do you have friends already?” I asked Ellie.

“Not really, I’m just new here. My parents move here last week and this is the first time that I’m entering school. I was used in being home-schooled.” She said.

“well… I can be a friend.” I smiled, I expect here to get a little awkward but no she didn’t get confused or something, she just smiled like I’m the kindest person in the world.

“Really? You’d let me be my friend?”

“Yes! We can hang out every time. I’ll show you around.” I smiled not even thinking if I’m already late for the practice. She nodded excitedly and I was glad to have new friends.

Walking towards the bleachers where I could put my things with Ellie, Mitchie run to Steven and actually sat on top of him. Steven kinda got surprized but all of a sudden, I just felt my heart sank when I saw Mitchie pressed her lips into Steven’s. I don’t know why I felt that way but something just pricked my heart.