CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

“How did I fell for him?” I asked myself again.

I can’t help but check my phone every minute checking if Steven had already texted me.

I can’t help it. I typed a text quickly and pressed send. I hated it when I get to fall for someone and suddenly I felt that I was so attached with them.

ME: Hey, you there?

HIM: ……

ME: ?

HIM: wait… eating lunch. Have you eaten yet?”

Me: Not yet. I don’t feel like eating.

HIM: WHAT?! Don’t starve yourself.

ME: I feel like I’m getting fat.

HIM: Stupid girl. You’re not fat. Go eat now!

ME: Whoa? Chill there. Am I really stupid?

HIM: Not literally. Come on, go eat now Maggie.

ME: No Steven

HIM: Megan…

ME: Fine.

That’s it. I don’t feel like eating. It was already three pm as I hide myself under the covers.

Steven was really protective and concern. But he was right, I’m not fat and I’m stupid. Damn text conversation.

I really can’t sleep. Getting my way to the desk where I kept all my private stuff. I tried doodling something but then I got bored.

~*~*~*~

I found myself snoozing on my desk and glanced at the clock to see that it’s already six pm.

I checked my phone and saw five missed calls and eight texts.

HIM: Hey Maggie!

HIM: MAGGIEEEEEE.

HIM: Have you eaten lunch yet?

HIM: Why won’t you answer my phone calls.

HIM: Are you mad?

HIM: Hey…

HIM: ….

HIM: Maggie!

Then, my phone rang.

“Hello?” I answered, sleepy voice alert.

“Are you mad, why won’t you answer my phone calls?” Steven asked.

“I was asleep, sorry.” I said.

“Oh… Well, Have you eaten lunch yet?” He asked.

“Nope, not yet.” I giggled.

“Maggie, are you going to kill yourself?” He asked.

“Whoa, chill down Steven. I’m not going to die in just skipping lunch for a day.” I said in defence.

“Fine, but you better eat now. Have to go, bye.” He said.

“Okay, bye bye.” I said, before hanging up.

Steven was always the type of best friend who overacts more than your mother does. Pfft.

 So I got down to eat with my family. Er- I mean with my mom and Martha. Dad and Matt were probably out today.

Adding some beef steak on my plate and shoving some on my spoon to my mouth.

“So how’s you and Steven going today?” My mother asked.

“Fine mom.” I smiled.

“Mom, Megan was already falling for Steven!” Martha said.

“Wha- Really?!” Mom said, almost chocking on her water.

“Uhm… You know mom, Sometimes it’s hard not to fall with your best friend.” I giggled.

“Well, I don’t see some signs that Steven was going to hurt you or something… I think he also likes you.” Mom said.

“Well. He did confess already, during our truth or dare game.” I said, shyly.

“Whoa?! Really! Are you both together now?” They both asked.

“Uhm… Not really. I didn’t say the same thing though.” I said.

“What have you said instead?” Mom asked.

“Nothing… I just… laughed?” I giggled causing them to burst out laughing too.

“You know. We all know Steven since the day he was born and I trust him so much. I think he could take good care of my little girl.” Mom giggled.

“Mom!” I whined.

“Hahaha, but you better tell me if this Steven boy let you cry huh.” Martha giggled.

“Whatever. So if there ever might come a day… Can I be his girlfriend?” I asked… Hoping it’ll be a yes.

“I don’t see why not?” Mom laughed and so did I.

After another round of random conversation, we got tired and went to bed.

It was already ten in the evening, Maybe having a girl-to-girl talk with mom and Martha was a little exhausting.

I checked my blog but I got bored so I’ve decided logging onto Wattpad and update my story.

Founding myself lying on my bed and reading Wattpad stories, my cellphone beeped signalling that It has a text, probably from Steven.

HIM: Hey Maggie.

ME: Hey.

HIM: Watchadoing?

I smirked a little remembering that line from the TV series Phineas and ferb. Isabella’s famous line.

ME: Reading.

HIM: Log on to skype. :D

I immediately opened my laptop and logged on to my skype. Steven was already online and I suddenly clicked on video call.

THen, there... I saw his green eyes, looking right into my blue boring ones... His smile lit up showing his cute little dimples. I can't help but stare. Oh god, He's cute.

_________________________________________________________________________

Okay, finally... Uhm... The next chapter will be surprizing. :)

Votes and comments for me please, with a cherry on top? (Doing puppy eyes) Thankssssssss.