Chapter Nine

*Meagan's POV*

Jordan, Charlotte, and I were ahead of the boys as we skipped towards the Little Mermaid. Jordan was between us, our arms linked.

"He asked me out," Charlotte said and we smiled.

"I wish Liam would make a move," I pouted and Jordan smiled.

"Niall held my hand on Tower of Terror," she said and I sighed.

"He's probably just nervous," Charlotte assured and I smiled slightly. "You can make the first move." she said and I shrugged. I guess.

We got in line for Little Mermaid and went straight through. Charlotte got her own shell with Harry, Jordan with Niall, and Zayn and Louis smirked at Liam before getting in a shell of their own. I smiled at him and he smiled back. We climbed in one and I thought about what Charlotte said.

"Liam?" I said as we started to move through the ride. It had Ariel above us and the ocean pattern danced off of Liam's face. He hummed and turned to look at me. I took a deep breath and leaned forward, our lips meeting. He froze for a moment and then placed his hand on my thigh, leaning closer and moving his lips on mine. I heard Ariel singing Part of this World faintly and my fingers wound themselves into his hair. It was soft, and he scooted closer. He trailed his tongue across my bottom lip slowly and I opened my mouth, letting him enter.

We made out heavily and I heard the moments of the movie pass by. Under the Sea, Poor Unfortunate Souls, Kiss The Girl. I knew the ride would end soon, but Liam and I were still making out. I heard laughing and we pulled back finally. Everyone else had gotten off and we had just come through the ride exit. I blushed and climbed out, followed by Liam. The boys smirked at us and Charlotte and Jordan had big smiles plastered on their faces. Liam's hand found mine and my stomach warmed at the feeling. I saw that Harry said his arm around Charlotte's shoulders and Niall had his hand on Jordan's hip. Zayn and Louis looked slightly awkward but not too much.

"Well wow," Charlotte said and I laughed. I looked at Liam, and saw that his lips were a bit pink and he looked flushed. I leaned into him and Jordan smirked at me.

"That's something to see coming out of a kid's ride," Louis said as we left it. Liam rolled his eyes and we walked across the pier.

"You guys really should have expected it, that ride is the most boring thing ever," Liam said and Charlotte turned, slapping his arm.

"Shut up! Ariel is the best princess after Rapunzel and you're just a hormonal teenager," she said and Harry laughed and pushed his hair out of his face. Louis smiled and Liam swung our hands back and forth.

"Let's go on Toy Story," he said and Jordan stuck her tongue out at him.

"No, we're going on California Screamin'," she said and Liam rolled his eyes.

"After," he said and they nodded. We walked past a cotton candy thing and Charlotte turned to Harry hopefully.

"Please?" she said and he sighed.

"I already bought you that big ass lollipop," he said and motioned to the bag held in her other hand. She laughed and Zayn laughed.

"She's got you whipped, admit it," he said and Harry shook his head. Charlotte laughed and ruffled his hair. He pouted and fixed it and my phone beeped. It was Jane. I sighed.

Jane: Okay, Charlotte's not answering me, but when did she meet Harry? And are they really dating?

I sighed again and looked up at the pair of them. Harry still had his arm around her shoulders and she was looking up at him. I snapped a picture and looked at it. Her eyes were glowing and he had a big goofy grin plastered on his face. I attached it to the text.