Chapter Seventeen

Okay, before I get to the chapter I just wanna thank you guys for 150 reads! Omg that is so amazing! Like that's halfway to 200. Lordy Lord Jesus!

That is all.

Enjoy! (;

---------------

*Harry's POV*

I don't know whether I should be worried about this Blake or not. Charlotte doesn't seem to like him, but he obviously likes her.

She had her head on my chest and I had my arms behind my head. It was comfortably quiet until someone else poked their head in.

"There's the couple of the century! Not trying to hide from us are you?" she said.

"Never," Charlotte said and the lady smiled, closing the door. Charlotte hummed, standing up and holding out her hand for me. I took it and stood up, following her out of the room. She smiled back at me and I smiled. She was truly the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

We hopped down the stairs and she pulled me towards a younger looking girl, but she still looked older than Charlotte.

"Savannah!" she called and the girl turned, her eyes lighting up. She had the same wavy blonde hair as Charlotte and her eyes were the same green, but just a bit dimmer. Charlotte let go of my hand long enough to hug the girl and then took it again. "This is Harry," she said and I smiled.

"Ah, yes, I know who you are," Savannah said and Charlotte smiled. "I've seen it all over Twitter."

"Savannah's my cousin," Charlotte said and I hummed, smiling.

"Nice to meet you," I said and she smiled, shaking my hand.

"Likewise. So Charlotte, did you know Amy is here?" she said and Charlotte's smile dropped.

"Why?" she said and Savannah shrugged.

"She's 'part of the family,'" she said and put air quotes around 'part of the family.'

"Sorry, who's Amy?" I said.

"No one," Charlotte and Savannah said at the same time. I frowned. "Speak of the devil," Charlotte muttered as a girl in exceptionally tight leather jeans on and a tube top appeared.

"Charlotte, haven't seen you in a while," the girl said and I blinked. She had brown hair, so she wasn't related to them. "Is this the boy that everyone's talking about?"

"Depends," Charlotte said warily.

"Harry," I introduced myself and held out my hand. She walked right past it and pulled me into a hug. I froze and slowly hugged her back.

"Handshakes aren't really my thing. I find there are more useful things you can do with your hands," she said and pulled back, smiling at me. I swallowed and nodded, looking at Charlotte. She looked murderous.

"Amy," Savannah acknowledged.

"Come on Sav, we only lived in the same house for what? Twelve years? I deserve more than just a polite head nod," she said and Savannah stiffened.

"Amy, I don't think it's best for you to be here," Charlotte said and Amy turned to her quickly.

"Aw, you've changed since I last saw you Char. I would think after my dear, dear brother you'd be a bit more...like me," she said and I frowned. There was obvious tension in the air, and it was making me uncomfortable. Charlotte glanced at me and shook her head.

"Like what?" she jeered and Amy glared at her.

"Well, it's been fun Amy," Savannah said and gave her a look. Amy seemed a bit more nervous about Savannah than Charlotte.