Chapter Twenty Five

EIGHT HUNDRED AND EIGHTY READS.

HOLY CANOLLI.

-------------------

*Charlotte's POV*

The cereal crunched as I chewed the Chex Mix. Harry came into the room, yawning. I raised my eyebrows, surprised.

"Morning Babe," he yawned and pecked my cheek. I blinked and turned around on the stool.

"When did you get back?" I said. He frowned, grabbing a pan from under the sink.

"What are you talking about?" he said. I blinked and shook my head, biting my lip.

"Nothing, never mind." I mumbled. He hummed and set the pan on the stove, pulling out an egg carton.

"Sunny side up right Love?" he said, taking out some eggs. I nodded and he hummed, cracking the eggs. They sizzled satisfyingly and I found my mouth watering. I hadn't had Harry's eggs since the morning after the club. A few minutes later he was shoveling the finished eggs onto my plate and handed them to me. I smiled and found myself finishing the whole thing even though I just had cereal.

"Thanks," I said. He smiled and grabbed the back of my head, bringing me to kiss my forehead. His lips lingered and chills ran down my spine. He moved lower and kissed my lips. I smiled into it and he scooted closer to me.

"Morning," Drake drawled. I pulled back and looked at my little brother, where he was leaning against the counter, a cup in one hand, and a smirk on his face. Harry smiled and he laughed, leaving. Derek came in and raised his eyebrows at me.

"Did he stay here last night?" He asked. I frowned. I couldn't remember.

"Yeah," I found myself saying. Suddenly my alarm tone blasted throughout the house. I frowned and Harry kissed my nose before everything faded away.

I sat up and blinked into the light of my room. I cussed loudly and shut off my alarm angrily.

It was a dream.

***

School is just another word for Hell.

And in my case, the ninth layer of it.

Eyes were glued to me as I walked through the halls.

I mean seriously guys, it's been a month, get over it.

I don't know if they expect me to just shed my skin and be Harry.

I opened my locker and dumped my books in.

"Excuse me?" someone said from behind me. I turned around and saw a boy with blonde hair and bright green eyes.

"Can I help you?" I said. He smiled.

"You're Charlotte right?"

"I am."

"I'm Logan."

"Hi Logan. Um, not to be rude but I have a date..." Skype date. "And I really need to go."

"Oh, yeah I totally get it. I was just wondering, I mean, I wasn't wondering, my English teacher told me, but that's not the point..."

"Spit it out," I said with a slight smile. He blushed.

"I'm new here, and I'm really behind on some of my material and my English teacher told me to talk to you about tutoring. She said you're her brightest student."

I nodded thoughtfully and turned around, shutting my locker. I picked up my backpack and heaved it onto my shoulder.

"Um, yeah I can tutor you. I can do tomorrow after school. Is that okay?"