Chapter Eleven

*Charlotte's POV*

I tugged my suitcase through the lobby and we checked out. The boys came out of the elevator and they checked out.

"So, you'll be staying in LA for a while?" Jordan said and they nodded.

"A week or three," Louis said and I smiled.

"See you there then," I said and kissed Harry's cheek. He shook his head and kissed me fully on the lips. I smiled and Jordan kissed Niall and Meagan kissed Liam. I gave Louis and Zayn hugs, along with Liam and Niall. When Jordan gave Louis a hug he shook his head and leaned towards her, puckering his lips. She laughed and put her hand on his face, pushing back.

"I'll miss you," Harry whispered in my ear from behind. I laughed.

"It's only an hour Harry," I said and he smiled, nuzzling his head in my neck.

"A whole hour without you," he said and I smiled.

"You spend more than an hour while you sleep," I said and he turned me around in his hold.

"But I see you in my dreams," he whispered and I blushed, smiling. He kissed me gently and Jordan tapped my shoulder.

"We need to get going, I told my mom I'd be back before one," she said and I nodded.

"See you there," I said and he smiled, nodding. I grabbed my suitcase and the three of us left the hotel, waving at them.

"Can I drive?" I said and they glared at me.

"No, you are a terrible driver," Jordan said.

"I am not,"

"Are too,"

"Fine, whatever, but I get shotgun."

We climbed into our car and I turned on the radio. Best Song Ever was on the radio and I sang along.

"So that was an interesting trip," Meagan said and pulled onto the freeway.

"I'm not complaining," Jordan said and I laughed.

"Why would you?" I said and they smiled. We turned up the radio until it was blasting. We sang along to every song.

After thirty minutes we pulled into a gas station and I took a ten to go get candy for everyone. I walked in and the boy at the counter smiled kindly at me. He was average, with blond hair that fell into his bright blue eyes. I grabbed M&M's for Jordan, Airheads for Meagan, and Skittles for me. I grabbed three Arizona's and put them on the counter.

"Seven dollars," he said and I handed him the ten. "This is probably completely inappropriate, but do you have a boyfriend?"

I smiled. "Um, I'm seeing someone, but they aren't my boyfriend," I said and he nodded.

"So it's not official yet?" he said and I shook my head, taking my change. "So is your number yours to give out then?"

"Well, it's always been mine to give out, but I'm not really looking anymore," I said and smiled. He nodded and handed me the bag. I waved goodbye as I left the station and climbed into the car.

"Can I drive?" I said.

"No," they said in unison and took their candies.

*        *       *

We got back to our neighborhood and I smiled, getting out of the car. I took my half finished Arizona and Skittles and told the two to text me before dragging my suitcase up the walkway. I opened the door and was immediately tackled in hugs from all my siblings. My big brother Derek gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before taking my suitcase and bringing it up to my room. I ruffled my twin brothers' hair, Drake and Josh, and they ran back into the game room. Sydney, my four year old sister, attached onto my leg and smiled up at me. She was missing both of her front teeth. My mom came in, wiping her hands on a dish towel and kissed my forehead.