Chapter Twenty Nine

Dedicated to Wendy's annoying ass bird bc I am slowly going insane.

She's hip thrusting the air to the beat of #GETITRIGHT by the Queen Cyrus.

---------------

*Harry's POV*

I woke up to little giggles in my ear. I grunted and started to roll over and grabbed Charlotte's hips, not opening my eyes. Her giggles turned into laughs as I pulled her closer to me and buried my head in her neck.

"Harry," she laughed, trying to push me off. "You have to get up, you're on Good Morning America today."

"No," I moaned. "Let's sleep in."

"No Harry," she laughed, finally slipping away from me. "Get up!"

"No." I pouted, rolling onto my back. I crossed my arms and she stood at the foot of the bed, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Get up or you're gonna be late," she said. I smirked and her eyes traveled down to my exposed chest.

"If I get up, you can't admire my toned chest." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"If you don't get up, you can't kiss me." she said, raising an eyebrow. I stood up quickly and she laughed. "See, now you get a kiss and I can still admire your chest." she said. I smiled and put my hand on one side of her hips and leaned down, kissing her before going into the bathroom.

"I'm going to shower. Care to join?" I asked. She smiled.

"Tempting as it sounds, I already did."

I noticed that her hair was straightened and she was wearing makeup. She was wearing light blue skinny jeans and a one direction sweatshirt. I pouted.

"You didn't wait for me?"

"You're a lazy butt, if I had waited we would be late, now go shower!" she said. I laughed and closed the bathroom door.

When I came back out, she was sitting on the edge of the bed, on her phone. Her eyebrow was furrowed and I grabbed some underwear.

"What are you looking at?" I hummed, pulling out some skinny jeans.

"Twitter," she said. I hummed and dropped my towel. She looked up. "A little warning please," she said and I smirked.

"What? You don't like to see me naked?" I asked. She rolled her eyes but smiled back at her phone. I pulled my boxers up my legs and then the skinny jeans. "What shirt should I wear?"

"Um, wear a white shirt, black button up, and your aviator’s jacket," she said. I looked at the shirts hanging in the closet.