Chapter One

"Disneyland, Disneyland!" Jordan chanted as she pumped her cotton candy above her head. Megan rolled her bright green eyes and took a sip of her McDonald's sweet tea. Jordan got to the ticket booth before us, and was practically bouncing with excitement. I laughed and handed the ticket seller the money for our tickets for three days. He looked bored as he handed me the passes and I handed them out. Jordan squealed and ran ahead of us to the entrance.

"Jordan!" Megan yelled and she turned to us, beaming. Her long brown hair cascaded around her shoulders in loose curls, and her brown eyes were bright. "Wait for us."

"Y'all are some slow pokes," she yelled back and I laughed. She ran into the park and I smiled at the enterance lady. She took my passes and swiped them without a word. Well.

"Where to first, Princess?" Megan said sarcastically. Jordan rolled her eyes and threw her empty cotton candy cone in the trash.

"Let's find Rapunzel," I said and they both glared at me.

"Charlotte, we didn't drive all the way out to Anaheim for you to meet the stupid face characters. We are going on rides. As in," Megan unfolded the map and hummed, "Star Wars."

I rolled my eyes but agreed and we went on our way. We stopped by Space Mountain to get FastPasses and then went to get in line. It was long, but Jordan assured us it goes by fast, and there's stuff to look at. Jordan spent the whole line trying to figure out how to waterfall braid Megan's shiny brown hair. She wanted to braid mine, but I had spent all morning trying to get it right.

"Have you ever just looked at Twitter and thought, Harry Styles is walking this Earth right now?" Meagan said simultaneously. I laughed.

"He's here at Disneyland," I said and they both turned to look at me. "I'm kidding."

They glared at me before Jordan turned back to Meagan's hair and Meagan back to Twitter. I smiled and pulled out my phone. I logged onto Twitter and I scrolled through my feed, seeing the usual quotes and funny pictures. I came across a few celebrity posts, but nothing interesting. I hummed and locked it, putting it in my back pocket.

"Guys, we're to the front!" Jordan squealed and I laughed. We climbed into the third row and buckled the seat belt.

The ride buzzed to life and we were soon moving. The ride put someone on a cam and said they were a spy. I laughed and we laughed throughout the whole ride.

 When we got off we still had thirty minutes until Space Mountain. I sighed and looked at them.

"The rockets?" Meagan offered and I shook my head.

"What are we, five?" I said and we all eyed each other for a moment.

"Race ya," Jordan said and we ran off into the crowd toward the rockets.

--------------

Um, yeah. first chapter! Yayyyyyyyyyyy!

I know it's short, buttttttttttt they will get longer as it progresses. Promise!

Hope you like it!

Vote/Comment Pleaseeeeeee <3