Chapter Six

*Charlotte's POV*

Harry and I were hiding in the ship in the middle of the island. We were huddled in a corner, trying to be as small as possible. You would only see us if you walked completely around the perimeter of the small ship.

A girl did just that.

She saw us huddled in the corner and screamed loudly. Everyone looked up.

"Harry Styles?" she gasped and he cursed. I looked down to see Jordan and Niall smirking up at us.

"We're blown," I mumbled and Harry sighed, standing up.

"Hi Love," he said and she smiled widely. She looked like she was about to faint.

"Can I have a picture?" she said and he nodded. They posed and I took it for them. He smiled and gave her a quick hug before she ran squealing off the ship. Niall and Jordan climbed up and smiled.

"Found you," Jordan said and I rolled my eyes.

"We found the others too," Niall said and I nodded. We followed them down to the bench right below our hiding spot. Meagan, Liam, Zayn, and Louis were sitting on it. I checked the time.

"That took thirty minutes. Do you wanna play again?" I said and they shrugged.

"Once you've played once it's kind of enough crouching in caves," Liam said and I nodded.

"So a ride then?" Zayn said and we all nodded. We got onto a boat and it took us back to Disneyland. We hopped off and decided on Splash Mountain. We headed off in that direction and went through the line, as always.

We squeezed in. I was in front, with Harry behind me, and Jordan was behind him, with Niall behind her, and then Meagan, Liam, Zayn, and Louis. It was a tight fit, but it was a fit none-the-less.

I was pressed into the front of the log, and I had a feeling I would be smushed on the big drop.

Harry gripped my hips and I held onto the little metal rods. We started to drift forward and people laughed at what a clown car we must have looked like.

"We really couldn't get two logs?" I said and everyone muttered an agreement.

I figured that if I had to be squished against Harry Styles, I might as well make the best of it. I leaned back into him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I sighed and we went up the hill.

"Ugh, okay, I'm a bit squished," Louis said and I squeezed my eyes shut. I pulled myself forward as much as I could, but Harry tugged me back into his chest.

We evened out and started to ride through all the little animals.

"I'm sort of creeped out," I mumbled to Harry and he laughed. "Imagine if the fur just fell off and they were just robots and their eyes went red and they just turned to you."

"Okay, now I'm scared," he whispered and I sat taller.

"I'll protect you," I said and the whole log broke into laughs.

"What?" Zayn said and I waved my hand airily. Jordan started to lean side to side and I joined her. Soon we were all swaying, except Zayn, and the log was tipping dangerously.

"Guys, if this thing tips and we fall out, I'm suing all of you," Zayn snapped and we all stopped swaying immediately. Harry hummed along to the tune of the song and placed his chin on my shoulder. I leaned back into his chest and then we started to climb to the big drop. We all slid backwards and Louis grunted. We came to the top and dropped. I screamed and my hair flew back. We hit the bottom and I got sprayed with water. I got off the ride and looked down at my jeans. They were stuck to my thighs, and my butt. I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. My shirt was soaked too. I looked at the others.