Chapter Seven

*Charlotte's POV*

"I can't believe he kissed you," Jordan was pacing up and down the hotel room. I was sitting on the bed with my legs crossed and I was popping popcorn in my mouth. I shrugged and Meagan turned on the TV. "You got his number right?"

"No, I just kissed him and then we left," I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes.

"You should text him,"

"It's two in the morning,"

"Text him,"

"Fine,"

Me: Hey Harry.

We stared at the phone for a few minutes before he answered.

Harry: Hey is everything okay?

"He was sleeping I told you," I hissed and she shrugged.

Me: Yeah, everything's fine. Were you sleeping?

Harry: No, I can't sleep.

"See he's not sleeping," Jordan snapped and I rolled my eyes.

Me: Oh, me either.

Harry: Do you wanna go out and get something to eat?

Me: Oh, sure.

Harry: Okay I'll come by your room. What room number?

Me: Eleventh floor, room nine.

Harry: Okay I'll be by soon.

"We're gonna get food," I said and they smiled. I stood up and pulled on some jeans and a tank top. I grabbed my purse and as soon as I had touched up my hair there was a knock at the door. Jordan smoothed her own hair and opened the door. Harry was hot, as usual, in black skinny jeans and a white v neck and a red plaid shirt. He smiled at me and I stepped into the hallway.

"You kids have fun," Meagan teased. "Be back by four," she said and Harry laughed.

"No problem," he said and I smiled at her. I can't believe we're going to get food at two in the morning.

They closed the door and he put his hand on the small of my back. I smiled at him.

"What restaurants will be open?" I said and he shrugged.

"McDonald's," he said and I laughed. He smiled at me and we made eye contact for a moment. We were now at the end of the hall. We turned to face each other and he put one hand on my hip and the other on my cheek. He leaned down slowly but then the elevator opened. We pulled apart and the guy in the elevator blinked at us.

"Sorry," he muttered and left the elevator quickly. I smiled at Harry and we got into the elevator. It dinged as it went by the floors. We were both leaning back against the bar at the back.

"You know, when it starts to slow down, if you jump, it feels cool," I said and he smiled. It started to slow and we jumped. The door opened and we laughed. He grabbed my hand and we left elevator. we walked through the lobby and I saw a flash go off in the corner of my eye. Harry cursed and pulled me through the lobby faster.

"They know I'm here," he whispered in my ear. The paparazzi were waiting outside. He sighed and pulled me along the sidewalk. Flashes went off here and there and I knew I would be in the news as his 'girlfriend.'

Was I his girlfriend?

"Harry, is this your girlfriend?" someone yelled.

"What's her name?"