Chapter Twelve

*Jordan's POV*

 Charlotte and Harry were giggling about something in the corner of the black lit room and Liam and Meagan were making out. That's basically all they did. I sighed and leaned back into Niall, and he kissed my cheek. Louis and Zayn decided to not join us this time, they didn't want to be the third wheel.

Meagan and Liam broke apart and I frowned. They looked different without their tongues in each others mouth.

"Look who decided to surface," Harry said and we laughed. Liam rolled his eyes and pulled Meagan back into his chest and wrapped his arms around her waist, putting his chin on her shoulder. A guy opened the door and we went into the place where we get our pads. Charlotte's feel to mid thigh and she buckled it, poking her tongue out of her lips. Meagan split from Liam only long enough to slip the pads over her head and for Liam to do the same before they were holding hands again.

"These are too big," Charlotte wined and Harry laughed, putting his own on. I slipped mine over my head, and so did Niall. I saw that the other people had put on theirs and we were let into the laser tag arena. It was huge, and dark.

"Girls against guys," Liam said and Meagan smirked.

"Are you sure you can stand being apart that long," Harry said sarcastically and Meagan raised her eyebrows at him. he had his arm draped over Charlotte's shoulder.

"It's on, we can beat your ass," I said and Niall smirked.

"You wish,"

The buzzer went off and we went our separate ways.

*Harry's POV*

I ducked behind a wall and spotted Charlotte. I smirked and snuck up, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I found you," I whispered in her ear and she turned around. I stumbled away. It wasn't Charlotte. The girl's eyes widened and she started screaming. I ran away and ran right into Charlotte. She fell onto her butt and glared up at me. "Shit, Char, I'm so sorry," said and held out my hand for hers. She smirked and I heard a beep. I looked down and saw that my chest was lighting up. She had shot me.

She got up and ran away, cackling like a mad woman. I ran after her and wrapped my arms around her waist, lifting her up. She gasped and laughed, kicking her legs. I spun her around and set her down. Our foreheads pressed together and she puffed hot air onto my lips. I leaned forward but heard another beep. My chest lit up and she smirked at me.

"Got you," she whispered and turned, ducking into a tunnel I couldn't possibly follow after. I ducked my head in and saw her look back before disappearing. I saw Jordan hiding behind a fake cardboard box and I snuck up behind her, shooting her. She turned and gasped, flipping me off. I smiled and turned, ducking into another corridor. Niall was at the end, his laser gun held at arms length. I pressed my back against the wall and saw Charlotte run by in a blur. I followed after her and she turned, gasping. I pressed her back against the wall and grabbed her hands before she could get her gun. I pinned them over her head and her eyes widened. I pushed my forehead against hers and she puffed breath onto my lips. I pushed both her wrists into one hand and grabbed the gun with the other. I shot her chest and she looked down at the light.

"Got you," I whispered and she rolled her eyes. I smiled and started to lean in but a loud buzzer went off and the lights switched on. Charlotte slipped out of my hold so easily, I wondered if I was ever even holding her there or if it was her decision. She took my hand and pulled me towards the exit. We looked up at the scores and Charlotte smirked.

"We clearly beat you," she said and Niall rolled his eyes.

"No, we beat you, look," he pointed at his score.

"No, Niall, that's our score," Jordan said and patted his shoulder.

"Yeah, they won Mate," I said and he sighed, defeated. Charlotte pulled her padding off and dropped them in my arm.

"They're heavy," she answered my looks and I laughed, throwing them over my shoulder. She took my hand and we dropped off the pads before leaving the Laser Tag place. I bent down in front of Charlotte and she jumped onto my back, hooking her hands in front of me.

"Guys, I have an idea," Niall said.

*Charlotte's POV*

One hour later we were sitting on the floor of Niall's house on pillows, a whole feast of Thai food in front of us.

"This is stupid, why do we have to eat on the floor?" Liam said.

"We have to be authentic," Niall said in a duh voice.

"But this isn't even Thai food," Zayn mumbled and stabbed the orange chicken with his fork.

"That isn't, but the rest is. I ordered everything on the Thai menu, but it didn't seem like enough, so I got the orange chicken from Panda Express," Niall snapped and Zayn raised his eyebrows.

"So I'm the one who has to eat the non-authentic food?" he said and Niall waved him off airily.

I laughed and grabbed the thing nearest me.

"What's this?" I said and grabbed the nearest dish. Niall hummed and grabbed the menu.

"Kaeng phet pet yang," he said and I frowned.

"We're eating pet? That's fucked," Zayn said.

"It's roasted duck," Niall said and Zayn ate a bit of his orange chicken.

"Have fun with that,"

*        *       *

Another hour later, we were all sitting back on our pillows, with empty take out dishes in front of us.

"That was half bad," Louis hummed and Jordan nodded. Harry's hand found mine and he squeezed it gently.

"I'm tired," Meagan mumbled and yawned. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Well, we better get home then. If I show up too late, they'll look me out and make me sleep with the dog," Jordan said and I stood up, letting my hand slip from Harry's.

"Yeah, we better go," I said and Harry pouted.

"Sure you can't stay a little longer?" Liam offered and we all shook our heads.

"We have a guest room, you guys can just spend the night?" Niall offered. I glanced at the others.

"There's no way my parents will let me stay here," I sighed.

"Never in a million years," Jordan agreed. They sighed but nodded and I kissed Harry's cheek. He smiled and I grabbed my purse.

"Today was fun, what's the plan for tomorrow?" I said and he smiled.

"Sightseeing,"

------------------------------

So, that was pretty short.

But idc.

;D

Comment/Fan/Vote ?

Mkay Byee.