Chapter Twenty

220. 220. 220. 220. 220. 220. 220. Woahhhhhhhh guyss thank you so much!

Yeah, I know it's barely anything, but I'm like so happy. Thank you!

------------------

*Charlotte's POV*

"Charlotte, you need to eat," Jordan said.

"No I don't," I said but my voice was muffled into the blankets.

"Sit up, I can't understand you," she huffed and I rolled my eyes, sitting up. She raised her eyebrows at me and I glared at her perfect appearance. She had straightened her brown hair perfectly, her and Niall were going on a date. Psh, whatever.

"I don't wanna eat," I said and wiped my nose on my hoodie sleeve. She looked disgusted but shook it off.

"Good God Charlotte you look like Hell," she said and I glared at her, standing up. "You dated him for about a week, if it was even dating, and you look like your dog just died." she said. I glared at her hotly and she shrugged. "Just saying the truth. Anyway, you're the one who broke it off. He could have made it work, but you ended it."

"It wouldn't of worked, we would either just fade away or he would cheat."

"Do you know that?"

"Yes."

She sighed and rolled her eyes, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Just eat god damn it." she snapped and I snatched the buttered toast off the plate, stuffing it all into my mouth until I couldn't even breath.

"Fucking happy now?" I said but it came out muffled and just sounded like gurgling. She rolled her eyes and stood up, putting the plate on the desk. She wiped her hands on her jeans and I glared at her in the mirror. I finally managed to swallow the damn toast. "Don't you have a date to be on?" I said bored. She turned and glared at me.

"You're such a downer! What fucking happened? You knew Harry for like, half a month and your sulking around like you did when Blake cheated on you! Damn Charlotte, he's just a guy!" she yelled. I stood up and walked over to the door, opening it and motioning for her to leave.

"You should leave," I said and she blinked.

"I-I didn't mean it," she said and looked away. "It's just been really stressful. Niall is leaving and he's acting different, more distant. I'm sorry."

I eyed her but closed the door, walking back over to my bed. I sat down and pulled my pillow into my chest, hugging it.

"He's just a guy," I mumbled and she sighed, sitting down on the bed. We sat in silence for a while until my brother burst through the door. "Derek!" I shrieked, throwing the pillow at him. He dodged it easily. "What if I was naked?" I screamed and he rolled his eyes.

"Why would you be naked? You've been up here watching Titanic on loop and sulking around all day." he said and I rolled my eyes. "Hey, isn't Harry leaving tomorrow night? You should talk to him." he sneered. I opened my mouth to reply but no words came out. Jordan got up and pushed him out the door.

"Hey Derek what time is it?" she said and he frowned. "Time for you to fuck off," she slammed the door and turned back to look at me. "Are you gonna call him? Seriously Char, he leaves tomorrow. If you don't make things right now, you guys will never work it out."

"I guess. I'll text him. Now go have fun on your date," I said and she patted my knee, smiling.

"You sure?" she said and I nodded.