Chapter Twenty One

*Charlotte's POV*

I woke up to someone's heat wrapped around me, slow breathing filling my ears. I rolled over carefully, not wanting to wake him. He was on his side, facing me, still fast asleep. His arms were wrapped around me and I admired his tattoos across his chest. His eyes fluttered slightly but his breathing remained the same. He looked as angelic as anyone would ever think he would. His lips were slightly parted and small snores filled my room.

I hummed quietly and traced the sparrows on his collar bone, moving lower to the butterfly. I smiled and he shuffled, smiling.

"Babe, what are you doing?" he said, his voice rough and raspy. My heart fluttered at the sound.

"Sorry," I said sheepishly and he opened one eye, looking down at me. He smiled lazily and closed his eye again.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to stay here last night," he said, and I rolled my eyes.

"It's fine," I said and he shook his head.

"You're parents will think we-"

I shushed him. "Don't worry about it, they're gone, they don't interrupt me sleeping." I said and he grunted, blinking into the light.

"What time is it?" he mumbled and I looked over his shoulder at the clock.

"It's almost four," I whispered and his eyes shot open.

"Four? In the afternoon?" he said and I nodded. He sat up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. I admired how his back muscles contracted while he stretched. "I'm so sorry Love, I have to go, I need to pack."

"Can I come?" I said and he leaned down, pecking my lips.

"Course," he said and I smiled, getting up. I pulled his shirt on and he frowned. "I need that," he said and I smiled, doing a little turn.

"But it looks so much better on me, don't you think?" I said and he shook his head smiling. "Don't get upset, you can wear something of mine."

"No thanks," he chuckled and I smiled, pulling on some jeans.

"Can I keep this?" I questioned and he frowned.

"No, that's my favorite shirt,"

"So, you can give it to me to remember you by," I said and pulled the red plaid cuff over my hand putting it on his shoulder. "You can have something of mine."

"Like what?"

I hummed and walked over to my jewelry box, pulling out a bead bracelet my sister gave me. It had my name on it, and it coordinated between aqua and pink. I smiled and put it in his hand.

He grinned and slipped it on his wrist.

"It's perfect," he said and I smiled, kissing his lips briefly.

"So I can keep the shirt?"

*        *        *

We arrived to Niall's house thirty minutes later and Niall glared at Harry the moment he walked in.

"Look who decided to show up," he snapped and Harry smiled.

"He probably has a hard night," Louis teased, coming down the stairs with a suitcase. I gasped and Harry laughed, ruffling his hair.

"You gonna help me pack?" he said and took my hand, pulling me up the stairs. I smiled and he pulled me into his room. He just tossed clothes in and I took them out, folding them. "You have a funny way of packing." he said and I smiled, shrugging. "So, um, I was wondering..." he trailed off nervously, shuffling his feet.