Chapter Thirty Three

Dedicated to all the fruit out there, stay fresh.

------------------------

*Charlotte's POV*

"El, what are you doing here?" Louis asked slowly. Eleanor was looking at him and Elaine with a confused expression.

I knew Eleanor was pretty, but she was breathtaking in person.

"Who's this?" she asked bitterly. She gestured to Elaine.

"Elaine," Elaine answered, just as bitter.

"I asked a question."

"I'm here because I was wrong. I miss you Lou," Eleanor said, looking up at Louis sadly. I saw Louis tense.

"Why don't we give them some privacy. Meet us at the sushi place, okay Lou? Elaine, come on," Zayn said carefully, as if he was stepping around a time bomb. Louis nodded and I took Harry's hand, following Elaine out of the stage area and into the van.

*Louis' POV*

Usually I would be elated to see Eleanor, but not after what she'd done.

"Why're you here?" I said, trying to keep my voice even.

"I told you, I missed you. Obviously the feeling wasn't mutual," she said the last part bitterly.

"This conversation isn't about Elaine," I deadpanned.

"Of course it is Lou! I thought you loved me."

"How dare you pull that bullshit on me? You broke up with me, over text, when I was planning on proposing, Eleanor."

"You were gonna propose?" Eleanor asked, her eyes going wide. It only fueled my anger with her.

"Don't play dumb El. You knew I was going to propose. You dropped hints that I should. Why are you even with me El?" I asked. Her lips pursed like she ate something sour.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Because I lo-"

"Because I'm famous," I answered for her. Her face gave it away. It was the truth. I scoffed bitterly, and ran a hand down my face, and then through my hair. "Go home Eleanor."

"Louis..."

"Go home."

*Harry's POV*

Louis came into the sushi restaurant, with a bounce in his step. Eleanor wasn't with him, so Elaine stood up and ran to him. He grabbed her hips as she kissed him. I smiled and Charlotte rolled her eyes, looking back at the menue.

***

 "Guys, I'm gonna leave, I'm not feeling too great," I lied, starting to stand. Charlotte looked concerned, grabbing my arm.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to come with you?"

"No I don't want to ruin your evening," I said, smiling. She nodded, smiling and then turning back to the others.

I left the restaurant and hailed a taxi, sliding into the backseat. I told the man the hotel address.

***

I pushed the door to the room open, dropping the roses I bought on the couch and entering the bedroom.

Tonght would be perfect.

*Charlotte's POV*

"Tell Harry I hope he feels better," Jordan said once we were outside the rooms. I told her I would, and opened the door.

"Harry?" I called into the dim room, tossing my purse to where I vaguely thought the desk would be. By the sound of it clattering to the floor, I figured I was wrong.

A trail of rose petals lead to the bedroom. I frowned, following the trail. The bedroom was empty, but candels were lit and rose petals scattered over the bed. I smiled and two arms snaked around my waist.

"Hi," Harry whispered, his lips brushing the spot under my ear. Chils spread over my body.

"Hi," I whispered. He walked me to the bed and turned me so that I was facing him and I sat on the edge. He leaned forward and kissed me gently. I automatically threaded my fingers into his hair and pulled him closer.

"You're done waiting, huh?" he mumbled against my lips. I blushed and he smiled, slipping his fingers under my shirt hem. He was moving insanely slow, and it was driving me crazy. THe pads of his fingers gripped my waist and he kissed me again. I flipped us around so that I was straddling his lap, and he moved his hands up, taking my shirt with them. I lifted my arms and he slid it off. I tugged on the hem of his and he smirked, pulling it off in one swift movement. We kissed again and I ran my hands down his chest and defined abs. He moaned and moved his lips to nip at my neck. My breathing picked up and he smirked. I playfuly glared at him and he laughed.

"Are you sure?" he whispered. I nodded, leaning my forehead against his. "I want you to be absolutely sure. I don't want you to regret this later. I love you, and you mean the world to me, but I want you to be absolutely one hundred percent sure."

"Stop talking," I said, smiling. He smiled as I kissed him and his fingers skillfully unclipped my bra. the straps slid down my arms and I stood up. His eyes hungrly took in everything, his pupils growing. I shimmied out of my pants and he stood. I sat back down on the bed and he unbuckled his belt, sliding it out of the loops. He struggled to get his pants off, and I smiled as he stepped on the pants as he tugged and fell forward. He stood quickly, smiling sheepishly. He finally got them off and I stood, kissing him slowly. He backed us to the bed and gently laid me down. As he looked at me I got chills. There was so much love and adoration in his eyes.

"You're sure?" he said once more. I laughed.

"Harold Edward Styles, I give you full permission to make love to me," I said. He smiled.

"And that I will do."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS 2.2K READS???????????????????????????????????????

WOAH???????????????????????????

IT ISNT EVEN THAT GOOD??????????????????????

UM???????????????????????????????????

SERIOUSLY THANK YOU?????????????????????????????

I LOVE YOU???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Wendy is make constipated old man noises on the floor.

Ok but seriously, thank you so much, I'm amazed.

I know it's short, but I can't focus right now haha.

Alright, vote/fan/comment.

JORDAN.

<3