Chapter Twenty Seven

Hello everyone!

I just wanna dedicate this chapter to Jordan bc idk I can and I love you ya feel?

------------------

*Charlotte's POV*

My monotone alarm clock pulled me from sleep and I grunted, rolling over. However, my back hit something hard and warm. I frowned and shifted so that I was facing the other way. The alarm continued to go off and he reached over, shutting it off.

"Morning," he mumbled and I smiled. It wasn't a dream.

I threw my arms around his neck and he chuckled.

"Harry," I sighed happily and pressed my lips to his. He hummed and held me closer to him.

"Happy birthday," he mumbled against my lips. I smiled into it and pulled back. The door to my room opened and I looked over at my family, who were all standing in the doorway with shocked expressions. I bit my lip and my mom clapped her hands together, smiling brightly.

"Harry!" she cheered.

"Happy birthday?" Drake said. I chuckled awkwardly and I was suddenly aware of the position we were in. I was lying on top of him, him being leaned against the headboard. My arms were still around his neck and his hands were rested on my waist. Then I remembered that he was shirtless. I blushed and climbed off of him so that I was standing by the edge of the bed.

"I see your back Harry," my dad said and I glanced at him. Harry smiled awkwardly.

"I wanted to surprise her," he said.

"Well, I'm certainly surprised," Derek said. I glared at him.

"Why don't we go downstairs, and she'll come down when she's ready," my mom said and shooed everyone out of the doorway. "Welcome back Harry," she said with a smile before closing the door. I cleared my throat awkwardly and looked over at him. He smiled and I crawled back onto my bed. I sat in front of him on my knees and he put his hand on my cheek. I leaned into the touch instinctively.

"I missed you Babe," he hummed. I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before getting up. "Where're you going?" he said.

"Shower, I still have school," I said and grabbed a towel from my closet. When I came back out he was leaning against the bathroom doorway. "What're you doing?" I laughed.

"Well, you said that you were gonna shower," he said. I laughed.

"Alone." I said. He huffed.

"You're no fun," he said. I smiled and started to close the bathroom door but he stopped me. "Did you at least get the condoms?" he said. I laughed.

"I didn't," I said and he feigned disappointment.

"You had one job," he said, leaning down so that our lips were only centimeters apart.

"I know, I'm sorry," I chuckled and he hummed. We kissed for a moment before I pulled back and closed the door all the way.

"Oh okay, thanks Babe!" Harry called through the door sarcastically as I locked it. I laughed and turned on the shower, hanging up my towel.

After my usual thirty minute shower, I hopped out and put my towel around my body. I wrapped one around my hair too and walked out into my room. Harry was sitting on the edge of the bed, phone in hand. He was wearing the clothes from last night. He looked up as I walked in and his eyes shamelessly traveled around my body. I smiled and went into my closet.

I decided on black leggings and an oversized red sweater with white tribal pattern. I grabbed some red converse too and left the closet. Now Harry was at my bookshelf, looking at my books. I glanced at the fake book, but he was on the opposite end. I bit my lip and went into the bathroom.