Chapter Five

*Charlotte's POV*

I pulled Harry towards the others in line and they smirked at us. Jordan looked exasperated. I ran my hand along the wall as we walked down the tunnels and traced the outlines of the eyes carved in the walls. Jordan linked her arm with me and we skipped down the tunnel, laughing.

We got to the front and we piled into the jeep. I sat at the end of the second row, next to Harry with Louis on the other side of Harry. In front of us, Zayn was at the wheel with Jordan next to him and Niall on the side of her.

Meagan was behind us with Liam.

I squealed as the ride started to move into the tunnel. We went into the room with all the doors and the eye. The guy told us not to look in the eye, and then we swerved into a door.

"Well played," Harry whispered in my ear. I laughed and hit his arm. It was dark and it showed Indiana Jones ahead of us, holding a door shut.

"Left, left!" he was saying.

"Left, Zayn, left!" Louis yelled and Zayn waved his hand airily.

"I'm trying!" he cried. I laughed and we swerved, turning to go towards the big face. We turned at the last second and passed all the gold and the skeletons. I screamed as we swerved this way and that. I started to laugh as we swerved in and out of the dark. They started puffing air at us as the skeleton soldiers "threw them at us." I squealed and covered my head. We pulled out of that tunnel and over the lava. We shook as we went over the lava and I looked over the edge into the fake lava below me.

We swerved into the tunnel with the snake and it loomed over me. I squeaked and pressed myself back into Harry. He laughed and wrapped his arms around my torso, covering my eyes. I laughed too and swatted his arms away as we started to move again. He smiled at me and we swerved again so that I pressed into him more.

We were in the pitch black darkness and I grabbed Harry's hand. I didn't like the dark.

You couldn't say that I was scared of it, it's just what's in the darkness that's not ideal.

It showed Indiana Jones hanging on a rope and he was saying something about letting him in. The boulder started to roll towards us and we lurched before we went under it. It was dark again for a moment and then we drove by the boulder and Indiana Jones before pulling back into the port.

Harry looked over at me and smiled.

"What?" I said and noticed that our hands were still entwined.

"Your hair," he said and I gasped. My hands flew to my hair to smooth it and he laughed. We climbed out of the jeep and I smiled at my friends. They were smoothing their hair as well and we linked arms, skipping to the exit. I heard the boys behind us laughing and we turned our heads to look at them over our shoulders.

"Come on," I called and we took off again. We went out into the sun and I smiled widely at the boys as they came out. "Let's go on the tree house," I said and the girls nodded. They sighed but nodded and we practically climbed over each other to get up the stairs. At the top we waited for the boys and then we took off down the tree house. On the bridge I started to sway and Harry laughed, swaying with me. Zayn looked terrified that it would break, and Louis swayed along. Meagan gripped onto Liam and they got off of the bridge quickly. Jordan laughed and skipped along the swaying bridge.

People looked up at us and laughed as we swayed the bridge.

"Hey, don't sway the bridge!" the worker at Indiana Jones yelled and I rolled my eyes. We carefully climbed off and I grabbed Harry's hand, pulling him after me towards the huts with the story of Tarzan in them.