Chapter Twenty Four

Okay so basically, my computer freaking broke so I can only update when I'm at my friend's house on her computer. So updates will be a lot less frequent.

Second, I got sick. I do not know how. But I'm wrapped up in her comforter, wearing her gigantic hoodie, drinking tea, and we have a freaking heater going and my ass is still frozen.

So this chapter might be crap because my brain is fried.

---------------------

*Charlotte's POV*

I sat up bolt right in my bed and rubbed my eyes, looking at the clock. Two am. It was a dream. Just a bad dream.

I curled back into my headboard and grabbed my phone, the light temporarily blinding me. I dialed Harry's number and it rang three times before he answered.

"Hey Babe. You alright?" he asked and it seemed that he had just woken up.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said shakily.

"Jesus, its two am over there Babe. What are you doing up?" he asked and I heard him getting out of his bed.

"I had a bad dream," I mumbled.

"Oh, do you wanna talk about it?" he asked and I smiled, pushing my tangled hair away from my face.

"No, I just wanted to hear your voice. Sorry if I woke you up."

"No, no it's fine. I had to get up in a few minutes anyway." he said and I hummed. "How are you?" he said and I heard crinkling, indicating he was in the kitchen.

"I'm alright. I haven't heard from you in a while. Two weeks to be exact. I miss you, Harry," I sighed and pulled my comforter around myself. He sighed and the crinkling stopped. I imagined him leaning back against the counter, his phone held against his ear.

"I know, I know Babe. I'm sorry. I've just been extremely busy and we have our new tour coming up, and the new album," he said. I sighed. "I miss you too. Two months and one week. That's all." he said. I nodded, but remembered he couldn't see me and hummed.

"But then you leave again." I mumbled sinking into my covers and looking at the framed picture of us on my nightstand.

"I know, it's gonna be hard Baby, we both knew that, but we were willing to make it work remember?"

"Yeah, I know I'm not saying that we shouldn't try, I'm just saying that I miss you a lot, like more than I should."

"I miss you too," I could practically hear the smile in his voice. I smiled weakly. "Feeling better now? I was actually gonna call you today, but I would obviously wait for a reasonable hour."

I chuckled and sighed. "Goodnight Harry," I whispered.

"Goodnight Babe."

*                       *                     *

I hitched my backpack father up my shoulder as I stared at the high school. It was my final year, I was in AP classes, and I planned on attending college in London and majoring in English.

Meagan grabbed my arm and smiled at me encouragingly.

"We're in this together," she said.

"Should be hell, but oh well," Jordan said, and I nodded. We walked towards the school slowly and the moment we entered the school, everyone's eyes were on us.

"It's them. They're dating One Direction." someone mumbled.

"We aren't dating One Direction, I'm dating Niall, Meagan is dating Liam, and Charlotte is dating Harry." Jordan mumbled. I smiled and parted from them to go to my locker. Everyone's eyes were on me as I put my backpack in and grabbed my books. I took out my phone and saw a new text from Harry.