Chapter Thirty

Dedicated to Jordan and Bianca bc I told Bianca I would and also that I would update Friday night, and it's Jordan's BIRTHDAY TOMORROW I LOVE YOU BABE.

I am two days late.

Sorry but here it is!

---------------------------

*Louis's POV*

Maybe her flight was just delayed. That had to be it.

"Louis," Charlotte said slowly, putting a hand on my arm.

"Maybe her flight's delayed," I said. I turned to the other's and they all had pity in their eyes. "That has to be it," I said, looking back at the empty room.

"Maybe," Charlotte said, but there was doubt in her voice.

"We're sorry Mate," Liam said.

"Why? She's coming," I snapped. They all flinched back and I sighed. Harry patted my back and looked at me sadly before grabbing Charlotte's hand and starting to lead her away. Her hand fell away from my arm.

"You can stay in our room you know," she said. Don't they get it?

"I don't need to. She's coming. She's just a bit late." I insisted. She smiled shakily and nodded, following Harry back to their room.

"She'll be here Mate, don't worry," Niall said, and I smiled. He smiled back but Jordan didn't. She watched me carefully and sighed.

"Listen Louis, she'll be here. She'd be stupid to pass up on you," she said and put her hand on my shoulder, rising up to peck my cheek. I nodded and she smiled, but it didn't quite reach her eyes. Her and Niall left to go to their room. Liam sighed and patted my shoulder.

"It's okay Louis, I'm sure she's just in traffic or something," Meagan said. I nodded and she smiled before letting Liam lead them back to their room.

Zayn stood silent beside me.

"You alright Mate?" he asked. I nodded and he nodded curtly, patting my back. "Want me to stay here?"

"No, it's alright. I'll just wait here for her," I said and he bit his lip, nodding. He left and I walked into the hotel room, slamming the door behind me. I flopped onto the couch and checked my messages. Nothing.

I turned on House Hunters, since that was the only damn thing they play in this hotel and sat back, tapping my leg.

Twenty minutes passed by with nothing.

They picked house number two.

I fiddled with the ring box in my pocket nervously.

Another episode.

This time they picked house number one.

Finally, halfway through the third, my phone buzzed. I grabbed it and read the text immediately.

Eleanor: I'm sorry Louis. I can't anymore.

I frowned.

Me: What're you talking about Babe?

Eleanor: The distance. I just can't Lou I'm sorry.

Me: El, we can work this out. Don't do this I love you.

Eleanor: I know you do Lou, I know. But it's just not the same. I'm so sorry.

Me: Eleanor...