Dancetale! Sans x Reader (Part One): Break Up

((Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, will you....

Won't you join the dance?

Yay! Jams and beats, bassdrops and crescendos, I'm a happy music nerd!))

"What!? Sans, you have to be kidding! Sans? SANS! PLEASE, you can't just LEAVE! At least tell me WHY! Is it me? Am I not good enough?!"

Every word that escaped your lips made the skeleton's Soul shrink and shrivel and break even more. Oh, how he wanted to tell you what was wrong. He would give anything, even dancing, just to hold you tight and tell you how perfect you are and love you and enjoy the feeling of your lips on his teeth. But he couldn't. He just...couldn't. He didn't want it to be this way. But he had no choice.

"(Your name), please...It isn't like that. NONE of this is your fault. Don't think that for a second. I just need to get my head straight about....something. That's it. I swear to you, I don't like this any more than you do. I love you, (Your name). But sometimes, thing's happen that I can't control. I'm sorry..."

And with that, your skele-lover of three years walked out the door of your apartment, leaving you to feel hollow and empty. It wasn't meant to be this way....

...Why?

((I had the great idea to make this a multi-parter because I am evil. >:) Also, this would be SUUUUUPER long if I tried to make it just one update. So multi-parter, yay! Bye for now, Bombshell Beauties!))