((Lemon)) Sans x Innocent(ish) Reader (Part One): Alone

((I've teased you all long enough. It's high time that I legitimately write you perverts an actual lemon chapter. Not to worry. I'm in the Bone Zone boat with you. I am a filthy, filthy skele-sinner as well. So we're all in this together XD ))

I SHOULD HOPE YOU ALL WOULD KNOW THIS, BUT FOR THOSE WHO DON'T, A LEMON IS A VERY, VERY MATURE STORY. IT HAS CONTENT OF EXTREME NUDITY AND SEXUAL ACTION IN IT. SO IF YOU ARE TOO INNOCENT FOR THIS MATERIAL, THEN I BEG OF YOU TO RUN AWAY FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR HEALTH!

You could see where this was going. Papyrus had left the house, stating he wouldn't be back for quite a while due to business he had to take care of. Leaving you alone with Sans. Who was currently standing on the last step of the stairs, looking right at you with a smirk that could melt metal. You simply sat on the couch, watching the MTT show and trying to ignore his weird stare. You weren't ENTIRELY sure what he had planned....but you could feel in your gut that it wasn't good.

You heard a light noise from the stairs, but ignored it, hoping the skeleton you had come to call a friend was solely going to the kitchen to get something to put in his weird-ass magic stomach. However!!! A weight shifted the seat of the couch next to you, and a small voice in your head sighed a heavy "You fucked, hun."

"Kid." The deep voice of Sans sounded throughout the room, low and almost whisper like. Shit...

"Look. For as long as we've been friends, I know you were never a slow thinker. You're smart, kid. So... I'm pretty sure you could guess why I asked Paps to leave. I just want to.... to tell you something that I've been meaning to tell you for months now. You've been living with us for so long, and you've been trying your damnedest to make friends with every monster down here, to help us all get better and be free. It's hard to ignore a person like you. Some would even say......No, I would even say it's hard to not fall for someone like you. No one else is allowed to say that."

By now, a deep blue covered Sans' face, and a tomato red covered your own. The skeleton kept his eye lights focused on the ground, almost as if it was the most interesting thing he had ever seen. You, on the other hand, stared at the blushing monster speechlessly. You were entirely dumbfounded.

Sans paused for a moment, trying to gather his thoughts before he pressed on. "Kid...(Your name)...what I'm trying to say is....what I mean is....Ah, fuck it!"

With that abrupt ending of the sentence, you felt teeth press against your plush lips rather roughly, but they soon reined themselves in a little and "kissed" you more delicately. Your eyes were wide while Sans' were closed lovingly, a sense of nervousness and anxiety present due to him thinking you didn't feel the same.

However, those doubts disappeared when your arms timidly found their way to the skeleton's boney neck, wrapping around it limply as you softly kissed back. The feeling in your chest could only be described as pure bliss, your eyes fluttering closed as you simply enjoyed the moment.

When Sans pulled away, the two of you panted for air, cheeks painted blue and red. His eye lights gazed into your (Eye Color) orbs, his sockets somehow half-lidded as he gave you a heartfelt smile. You returned the favor, blushing impossibly deeper.

Suddenly, Sans leaned in for more contact, which you happily allowed, letting the kiss become a little bit deeper and more passionate than the sweet, soft one you had moments ago. A strange feeling swept across your bottom lip tenderly, making you squeak a little bit at the weird feeling of it. That only allowed Sans what he wanted, he took his opportunity to delve his blue tongue into his new territory, amazing you by simply knowing the fact that he HAD a tongue. Not knowing what to do, you allowed Sans his fun, your face feeling as if it were in flames as you felt his appendage explore every. Single. Crevice of your mouth. He eventually began to force your own tongue to dance with his, you quickly catching on and playing a small game of wrestling which soon moved into the skeleton's mouth.(Don't ask, I don't know, just accept it. It's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit.)

This new experience spiked curiosity in you, your tongue leaving it's battle to explore around slowly and shyly. Sans seemed to purr a little.

((BOOM. Part two will come out, trust me, it will. But in order for that to happen, YOU ALL HAVE TO VOTE. Hear me???? If the votes are close, then I'll just do both. You're options to vote FROM????

Would you prefer part two to be:

Rough and steamy?

Or

Sweet and loving?

3, 2, 1, VOTE!!!))