Underswap! Sans x Reader: Stars and Stardust

((I know, I know, "where's all that other stuff we've been waiting for?!"

Sorry. I have a weird schedule X)

Warning you now, this is probably gonna be really short.

Irony. I'm writing this while eating tacos. Thumbs up.))

"Bloo-bee?! Where'd you run off to?!" You called out into the snow-covered woods, your search for the small little skeleton now taking you from your shared home in Snowdin all the way into Waterfall. You had woken in the middle of the night due to a very bad dream, which is what caused you to run into Sans' room, only to find his bed empty. After ransacking the house, you searched all of Snowdin, having a fruitless venture. So, here you were now.

The terrible part of all this was, that nightmare was only making your worry worse! You weren't running to Sans to comfort you...you were running to him to make sure he was ALIVE. In your nightmare, Sans was killed. You wanted to check on him, make sure he was alright and that he was breathing, but he was gone. Like he'd disappeared!

Running like the wind, you yelled and called for your little Blueberry like you were insane. He was nowhere to be seen!

Ahead, you saw a telescope that Papyrus had set up some time ago. He used it as a prank on you, but you simply saw it as a way to mark your path on your ventures. You ran past it, paying it no mind at the moment. You HAD to find Sans. Suddenly, you felt that all-too-familiar thump of something tripping you up, and you braced yourself to eat dirt. Faceplanting harshly, you felt the wind rush out of your lungs, and greeted the rough ground as a familiar face. You tripped like this often...and by often, I mean a lot.

Looking behind you to see what had tripped you this time, your eyebrow raised almost immediately. Why the heck was there a huge, thick book out here??? Sitting up, you looked around, finding more and more notebooks and notepads with scrawlings, and several sticky notes. You followed the ragtag trail a few feet, maybe two or three, before a wave of relief crashed over you. There, amongst books and and novellas and things of the sort, was your happy little Bloo-bee, curled up and in his sleep clothes with a soft smile on his face. His chest was rising and falling steadily, making it clear to you that he had fallen asleep. But why was he all the way out here?

You crawled over quietly, eyeing the books that surrounded the two of you. Astronomy studies??? Why would he....

Something in the corner of your eye captured your attention. Turning towards it, you peered at the book Sans had fallen asleep with his head in. A warm smile graced your lips. You read all of the yellow sticky notes he had pasted on the page, and acknowledged the many more that scattered the book. You chuckled quietly, curling up with the starry-eyed astronomer.

He was studying the stars and constellations you had told him about from the surface. He had even made several constellations in the glowing stones on the roof of the cave. One other note, at the top of the page he was on, made tears peck at your eyes.

He had made the constellation of a heart, inside of which were the initials "(Your First Initial) + S". You made sure to memorize it so you could spot it no matter where in Waterfall you were.

((I know, short and crappy. I'm sorry XC
Please don't hate me. My creative well has run dry. I'm kinda in a rough patch right now, which is why I've been writing in my Tales From The Author book recently. I write my depression vents there in hopes to help myself... I'm sorry. I just have some issues I need to work out, my Bombshell Beauties. Be patient with me.

Bye for now, my darlings. I love you all very much :) ))