Asriel Dreemurr x Reader: Flatmates

((Yep. Goats. Cause I am amongst the Goat Sinners as well. I am garbage.... XD
HE'S ATTRACTIVE, THO! Like, his personality and everything XD
I'm gonna stop now. I'm sorry for being weird. But I'm also not. X) ))

Alone.

You felt alone.

Abandoned, left behind, forgotten.....alone.

Why? Because you were. You're one and only friend had just...poof. Up and left with no explanation. And it wasn't that they just disappeared from the world. They just disappeared from YOUR world. Guess they found something better. That's what you thought, anyways. That's what it had to be. Surely as the sun was burning.

You sat in your dorm room, on your bed, either reading or just....doing anything other than being joyful. It was hard to. There was an empty bed across the room, a place where the phantom of a friend once stayed.

College was a Hell without a hand to pull you through it. You realized that after just one week of being alone. They always protected you from those upperclassmen that wanted to cause harm, they helped you with your essays, they were a lifeline. A lifeline which had been swept away by a thief with deft hands. It hurt. It truly did. It was a terrible pain, but one that you must learn to live with.

Why was all of this so dark and depressing? Because, literally, that friend was the only one you had in a world where everyone was big and scary and meant only harm. They were a shield from the cannons of negativity that the world fired at you relentlessly. That shield was gone now.

A knock sounded at the door, breaking you from your focus on Sweeny Todd. You had been watch movies all day seeing as how you didn't have classes to go to, so you were a little bothered that someone was interrupting your lazy day. Sluggishly, you got up to answer the door, grumbling a greeting to the person you didn't bother to look at and identify.

"H-hey! I'm, uh... supposed to be your new roommate. Asriel Dreemurr...? They told me that the person who used to stay here with you moved off to Rome to be with family, so, um...they told me to take this room. N-nice to meet you!" A male voice grabbed your attention. Truth being you weren't really listening intently until they said that your friend had moved away. So that's where they went.....

You looked up to see white fur, and your eyes widened when you realized...he was a flipping goat. He. Was. A. GOAT. This was new, and you did NOT understand. You also didn't want to be rude. So, you tried to play it cool, stepping aside and gesturing him in as you would anyone else, helping with his bags as your mind screamed 'WHAT THE SHIZNITS IS HAPPENING WHAT IS THIS I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS WHY IS THIS A THING HOW IS THIS HAPPENING!?!?!??????'

Seems legit....?
Heh heh heh, no it doesn't, you were so confused and uncomfortable and interested and WHAT THE HELL WAS HAPPENING????

*Le time skip of time*

Asriel had become a very close friend over what time you two had been hanging around each other. You had learned from him that monsters were popping up all over the place, but seeing as how you lived in a surprisingly tucked-away smalltown, they hadn't really inhabited this area much.

You had also learned that Asriel was a very loyal friend. No joke.

Remember how I said your old roommate fended off bullies when they were around??? Well, thanks to surprisingly terrifying horns and sharp teeth, bullies seemed to disappear entirely. Which was hilarious seeing as how Azzy (your nickname for him) would never hurt a fly.

To be honest...it was a little bad to say, but you were glad your friend had moved away. Not that you didn't miss them, you truly did miss them dearly. But you were able to stay in touch thanks to the internet.

You were glad they had moved away....because if they hadn't, you wouldn't have met your newly-wedded husband, who was sitting next to you now, watching as your little daughter/son ran around the yard, laughing and playing.

"Y'know...he/she looks so much like you, (Your Name)..." Stated the smiling monster who tenderly wrapped your hand in his.

You chuckled a little as you leaned your head on his shoulder.

"Except for those." You joked lightly, gesturing to the small little nubs of horns on top of your five-year-old child's small little head.

((Two updates in one day! Woof! I'm proud of myself!

I'm sorry for the lack of updates lately. I've been busy going to the doctor to have some testing done and getting myself lined out. I sorta kinda may have an ulcer in my stomach which is what was causing that real bad pain in my gut...But hey! We're slowly but surely getting it worked out! Bye bye for now, my Bombshell Beauties! :3 ))