Underfell! Sans x Reader (Part Two): Try

((WHOO! Don't know why I just did that. Oh, well. Onwards, Reader-Chan. Allons-y.))

You weren't sure what was happening anymore. Papyrus had taken you...somewhere that was unfamiliar. Sans was God knows where, locked away by his brother so he wouldn't interrupt. The snow was falling heavily here, wherever you were. It was outside, in a clearing surrounded by pine trees and away from civilization. You stood here, in your (f/c) sweater that did nothing against the cold, lips blue and legs shaky, blood dripping from where Papyrus had pulled your hair and the droplets falling into the snow and painting it red like strawberries in summertime.

As you stood, frozen both by fear and the cold, you couldn't help but think of how Sans looked as he watched, helpless, while his brother dragged you out into this frozen world. The expression in the short skeleton's eyelights...it was terrible. It wrenched your heart and brought pain to you that was worse than any torture Papyrus could inflict.

"Papyrus, wait! You - -"

"Silence, you little moron! You were hiding this little monstrosity, and for what?! What good is it?! It's nothing more than a human! Useless, pathetic little creature. You wouldn't even be able to defend yourself, would you, you little dog? Ha! I could just imagine how amusing it would be to see you struggle for your life!"

The way Papyrus called you 'dog'....it was nice when Sans said it, he always referred to you as his Little Pup, but the way Papyrus spat it like venom...it was terrifying. You wiggled to get free, but the tall skeleton had you by your hair, holding you up so your feet didn't touch the ground. You glanced at Sans, who looked almost how you felt. It was hard to describe, but you knew that it hurt you like crazy to see him that way. You just wanted to hug him and tell him everything will be okay. But you couldn't.