Underfell! Sans x Reader (Part Three): Lost Pup Found

((I honestly love this story. The Underfells are fun. Anyways...

*in the tune of Let It Go*
TALLY-HO! TALLY-HO! TOODLE-PIP-PIP, CHEERIO!))

Sans was legit freaking out right now. He was locked up, and his powers weren't working right because he was far too shaken up and worried to use them properly. He had hoped that he could escape using his abilities, but he couldn't think straight and when he tried to use them, he couldn't pull his thoughts together enough to do it. He was a mess of nerves and couldn't calm down.

Pacing back and forth, the skeleton tried to think of what he could do before it was too late. Then, the sound of a familiar pair of boots made him freeze entirely. No....Papyrus was back. That could only mean.....

Rage boiled inside of Sans' Soul, his eye gleaming that very familiar red and practically bursting with power. Something clicked outside the door, and it began to slowly open. But Sans did nothing. He stood there, waiting, unable to believe he was about to attack his own brother. But Papyrus brought this on himself. He had taken away Sans' Little Pup. Forever....

"Sans...forgive me."

Those words accompanied the door being fully opened, showing Papyrus standing there, expression unreadable. Sans was steaming by now. "WHERE IS SHE!?!" He demanded, fists balled. Bones began to form all around him, ready to strike his own kin. "Sans, I can explain. The human, they're - -"

Papyrus was cut off as you pushed passed him gently, running to Sans so quick that he didn't even know what was happening until he felt your arms wrap around his legs weakly. You were still badly hurt, at 1 Health, and weak from the fight, but you were the happiest little ball of human in the world right now.

Sans looked down at you, eyes wide as the bones disappeared one by one, his eye slowly dimming and his rage turning to surprise, shock, and overwhelmed relief. "...K-kid? You...you're..." He was lost for words. You looked up at him from where you sat on your knees on the ground, too weak to stand. You gave him your best smile.

"Hi." You managed to say, tightening your grip on him a little bit. Sans crouched down and hugged you close, nuzzling your hair and cradling you, never wanting to let go of his little flower.

"Hi, Little Pup." He chuckled back with a choked voice. Papyrus watched from the doorway, feeling a warmth in his Soul. Slowly, he felt a smile make it's way onto his face. And it wasn't like his usual smile. This smile wasn't filled with the malice or bloodthirst of his usual wicked grin.

This smile was filled with hope.

((I think that's a nice ending, don't you? I loved writing these three Underfell parts. I really did. And just a little heads up, I'm either not going to be very active or I will be on 24/7. I have this serious pain that makes it hurt for me to even sit up and walk around, so I'll either be laying bed all day asleep, or laying in bed all day on the internet. Depends on if I feel alright enough to do stuffs. Merp.

Bye for now, Bombshell Beauties.))