THANK YOU SO MUCH (A VERY HAPPY A/N)

HOLY FLYING FUDGEBALLS!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!

I literally teared up when I saw this. 1.1k!?! I never freaking DREAMED of this! You guys are all amazing! I love you so much! You all have made a dream of mine come true...really. I've always wanted to be able to help people all around the world.

I know it isn't appropriate to mention on the internet, but...for these past couple years, a lot of my friends, family, and myself have been having some tough issues...depression, suicide, deaths in the family....I've lost more friends in the past year alone than I can count on both my hands...

And my own depression spawned from me thinking...I could have saved them. If I were just good enough...I could still have them here, but I couldn't help them. That's why it means so, so much to me to know that....all around the entire WORLD, even if it's only for a minute...I can help someone. I can help YOU. The person reading this. I can stop that from happening again by helping YOU. Because you matter. You are important.

You all made this possible...you all helped me through some things...you all make me happy.

And for that...I thank you.

Bye for now, Bombshell Beauties.