Dancetale! Sans x Reader (Part Three): I'm Sorry

*Sans' P.O.V.*

I never wanted this. I didn't want to do this. I had no choice. I needed to think. But I shouldn't have handled it like this. Flower, forgive me....

It had been....God, how long HAD it been now??? I didn't care. It had been far too long since I had felt her touch. Held her close. Cuddled with her as she slept next to me. Admired her beautiful features and drowned in her gorgeous voice. God, how I missed her. I needed her. But I couldn't hurt her with this.

Slumping at the desk in the corner of the dark room, I looked down at the papers in my hand that were made visible by only one very dim desk lamp I had turned on. Anymore light than that just seemed too...cheerful.

A sigh left me, and my already tired-looking eyes drooped more. Only one plane ticket. They wouldn't let me take her with me. They wouldn't allow it, even if I used my own money.

The whole damn reason this happened was because some high end contractor wanted me for my dance skills. He had me talk to his people, and I thought life had been getting good. New opportunity, new chances, new experiences for me and my beautiful flower.....but then they told me she wouldn't be allowed to accompany me. 'A partner is a distraction,' they said.

Bull. CRAP. This was all THEIR fault! And I didn't know what to decide.... On the one hand, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, but the worst pain imaginable. On the other hand, I keep my happiness, but lose this chance to make something of myself....I hated that I was even considering this, but it was just...so hard to decide. I knew it was selfish, and I didn't like it, but still!

Sighing again, I groaned. It's days like this that make me realize how good of a friend Grillby is. I need to talk to him. If anyone could help, it was him. Standing up, I solidified the idea.

I'm going to Grillby's.