Dancetale! Sans x Reader (Part Two): Practice

((Figured I left you hanging long enough. Besides, I need to get my mind off some things, so writing will help. The way I'll do this is, in this part, we'll see how Reader-Chan is handling the whole deal, then next part we'll see how Sansy is doing, then I'll probably write the next part out to be the ending. Don't worry, this will have a happy ending. Maybe.))

It had been nearly two months since that episode had played out. And life had been extremely different. But hey! You had been working at your old job again. Honestly, you lived for working there. You could never quite understand why you quit. But what mattered now is that, well...you were back with a bang. And your old boss was delighted to have you back. He didn't hesitate a moment to hire you again.

He knew how much the job meant to you. After all, unlike almost everyone else in this dance-filled world, you were more focused on singing. It didn't matter what genre. You just lived to sing. It was your lifeblood. And now, you could be a songstress again. God knows why you stopped.

Speaking of, you had a gig next week. You may want to go warm up for that, Reader-Chan. Practice never hurt anyone.

((Next one will probably be longer. Sorry. I'm a little drained of ideas at the moment. Bye for now, Bombshell Beauties.))