Helena

Gerard walked in the large walls of the funeral home, He slowly approached the casket that you laid in. Tears began to build up in his eyes as he looked lovingly at your cold body. It looked so fake to him, it couldn't have been you laying there! "I'm sorry I wasn't there! Why did you leave me? I can't join you there! I told you its better if I stay!" He gently grazed your cheek with the side of his hand. "Why did you do it?!" He walked away with Lyn-z by his side, crying his eyes out while she buried her face in the crook of his neck.

Ray and Bob stepped up to the casket next. They were always there for you making you believe you truly were beautiful. They were both crying hard, Ray sang softly to you "...we are the very hurt you sold..." Bob stared at you with disbelief in his eyes. "I remember when every star fall brought you to tears," he choked out. "What's the worst you take from every heart you break?" They walked away, Ray was gripping Bob's arm for dear life. "Why did she have to go?"

Frank and Jamia were next, your older brother and his girlfriend looked so heart broken. "What's the worst that I could say? What did I do to make you leave?" Jamia held your brother in her arms tightly, but not even she could comfort him. "Just like the blade you stain, I'll be holding on tonight...." Frank could hardly talk, his voice was raspy and his throat was sore. His eyes were red and swollen from crying so hard. 'Why did you do this to me?' He thought. 'Why did you leave me?!?' He and Jamia walked away to join the others. She had to drag your brother away from your coffin, it wasn't healthy for him to see this.

Last to come was Mikey, your best friend. He looked angry at you. You hurt him the worst and you knew it. That's when he started talking to you. "I don't know if you can hear me, but are you near me? I have to know why you broke your promise? Remember when we said 'I won't go if you won't go'?" The ghost of you watched Mikey break down in front of your lifeless body. "Mikey, you don't understand! I had to break it! I had too!" You pleaded with him. That's when he leaned over the casket and gently kissed your cold dead lips. "I always loved you, so long and goodnight, Helena..."

Hello darlingz, idk if anyone even reads this but I might be making a ton of imagines like this. Dose anyone have any requests? I could try to do it and I'd dedicate it to you just message me and I'll try and write it thank you darlingz, have nice day!!