Love At First Sight

Some Dallon Weekes fluff to get it all outa my system! Hope you enjoy! xoxochndlr

Dallon watched as the new kid slid to the floor after they had gotten the first of many beatings.

Highschool was hard enough without getting beat up. He ran to the bloody teenager on the floor and sat down next to (y/pn). "Hey are you alright?"

He spoke with concern as you looked down avoiding his gaze. "Yeah I'm great! I only got beat up by five jocks!" You curled up in a ball, hugging your knees to your chest.

He put his arms around you, wrapping you in his embrace. "I'm sorry, today is just so goddamn shitty!" You let a tear escape your eye as you relaxed in his presence.

Just than the bell rang and everyone else was already in class, it was just you and this strange boy sitting in the middle of an empty hallway. Why is he still here? You thought.

"Trust me, I understand..." He sighed."I'm Dallon," he smiled down at you, both arms wrapped tightly around your smaller figure.

"That's a nice name...."you said sheepishly, looking down at your feet and snuggling into his chest more. "Thanks," he laughed. "Do you have a name? Or should I give you one?" He said jokingly.

"Sorry," you blushed. "I'm (y/n), I never talk to people, so I'm really awkward at conversation...." Dallon looked at you in disbelief, to him you were perfect.

"Hey, wanna go somewhere else? I mean unless you want to stay in this hellhole.... I'm leaving but you can come...if you want?" He asked you practically begging.

Dallon was ecstatic when you agreed, he took your hand and ran with you out of the enormous doors that held you both captive. He took you to his car and you two drove off not regretting a thing.

Moments later, you found yourselves in a forest preserve with coffee. (Dallon said he wanted to do this right and that involves coffee)

You both walked around exploring the beautiful scenery, taking in its thick scent. There were flowers of every sort scattered around the ground.

You found a perfect climbing tree that was fairly large and was over a small river overlooking the rest of the forest. Dallon helped you up, and you guys sat there with your backs against the trunk.

You were leaning against Dallon as he was stroking your hair with one hand and the other was holding you close to him. You felt comfortable with him, that was something that never happened.

Something about Dallon was calming, you were at peace with yourself for the first time in ages. You never wanted to leave from this strangers arms.

Dallon realized that he'd fallen in love with you, the only problem was he thought you wouldn't feel the same. After all, you just met...

you thought the handsome teenager was only here out of self pity and therefore would never consider you anything more the a helpless freak that he was forced to take pity on.

Dallon couldn't help himself, he had to tell you and he knew just how to word it......

"Could this be love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
You're photogenically dressed, the conversation begins.
Oh god, now what did I say? Let me start over again."

You looked at Dallon before he continued to sing, what was he doing?

"Could this be love at first sight, oh wait I said that before.
I need a place for the night, happy to sleep on the floor,
But don't go out of your way and I won't talk anymore."

Dallon gently kissed the top of your head, and you understood what he was saying now. You couldn't believe it, this must be love at first sight....