Thank You For The Venom (Death of a Bachelor)

Okay darlingz, this is kind of a continuation of interlude, hope you enjoy! ~xochndlr

2019...

Brendon closed his eyes leaning in deepening the kiss. Ryan's lips were so soft, they were like pillows for his own chapped ones.

A light blush spread across Spencer's face when he saw what he caused. He than remembered Ryan telling him this was their first date, Spencer walked away embarrassed that he interrupted.

Ryan couldn't be happier with his best friend, he'd been dreaming of this moment since he met Brendon and now thanks to Spencer he was kissing the hottest boy he'd ever seen.

2022

Ryan cried his eyes out when Brendon found him on the bathroom floor bleeding his life away. He wasn't supposed to find him. Brendon wasn't supposed to get hurt.

Brendon drove Ryan to the hospital were they sowed him up. Watching with fear for his lovers life, Brendon trembled at the thought of Ryan dying.

Ryan's hopeless heart made Brendon sick to death. But his dads were with him and Frank told him a story of when Gerard saved his life.

Frank couldn't make Gerard leave him alone. He wore wristbands like they were sleeves, not once believing that Frank was better.

Frank was alive thanks to Gerard, just like Ryan and Brendon

2024...

Brendon stood at the altar waiting patiently for his husband-to-be. Patience was a trait he learned from his mother, Gerard.

Dallon, Pete, and Tyler stood behind Brendon as grooms men, while Patrick, Spencer, and Josh stood behind Ryan.

Ryan was nervous about his new life with Brendon, but excited for their adventures as a married couple.

Frank and Gerard watched in awe as their baby boy got married to the love of his life. Frank couldn't help but think of when they first adopted him.

He remembered holding him and wondering how he'd turn out... He remembered the lullaby he'd sing to him every night.

"Saints protect him now
Come angels of the lord
Come angels of unknown"

Okay darlingz, the end. hope you enjoyed, although I think I did a better job on the first tbh.... Anyway please tell me what you think and if the next imagine I do, would you rather a darker more depressing one or a fluffy one?