Lullaby

"(Y/n), it's time for bed now." Your older brother Patrick, picked you up and started carrying you to your room. "But I'm not tired!" you pouted, your voice heavy with sleep.

He held your small body in his arms, close to his chest. "But it's already past your bedtime (y/n)" Patrick pleaded with you. You hung your lip out giving him the cutest puppy dog eyes a four-year-old could make.

"PAAATTTRRRIIICCKKKK!!!!" you whined, swinging your body, head facing the ground, almost falling out of his arms knowing ful well he'd catch you.

"Whoa (y/n)! Be careful!" He said with deep concern in his voice. He wrapped his arms around you holding your head against his shoulder.

The teenage boy looked like an angel to you, his long blonde locks dangling to his shoulders. You loved your older brother, he was your favorite person in the world.

When the two of you reached your bedroom, he laid you down and tucked you in. Patrick kissed your forehead and then headed for the door.

"Patty-cakes!?" You shrieked. He smiled at the annoying nickname you gave him and turned around. "Yes    (y/n)?" He asked.

"Could you stay with me? I'm still scared of the d-dark..." You said in a small voice. He looked at you like you were the only thing that mattered. "Of course!"

Patrick climbed in the bed next to you, the lights were turned off with nothing but the faint glow of the nightlight to see by.

You buried your face in his chest hugging him as tightly as your little arms would let you. He put his arms around you and started rubbing circles on your back.

"Shhh, it's okay. I'm here now, I won't let the monsters get you!" He comforted. You only clung to him tighter after you thought you saw something from your closet move.

"Do you want me to sing to you?" Patrick asked wanting to let you know there's nothing to be scared of. You nodded against his chest as he ran his fingers through your (y/h/l), (y/h/c) hair.

Patrick started to hum your favorite song. He wrote it with his best friends Pete, Andy, and Joe. It was a song about you.

"Honey is for bees silly bear
Besides there's jellybeans everywhere

It's not what it seems in the land of dreams, don't worry your head just go to sleep

It doesn't matter how you feel,
Life is but a Ferris wheel

It's always up and down,
don't make a sound

When you wake up the world will come around

It's just the sweet whether and peacock feathers,
In the morning, it will all be better

It's not what it seems in the land of dreams don't worry your head just go to sleep

When you wake up the world will come around

Honey is for bees silly bear,
Besides there's jellybeans everywhere

Its not what it seems in the land of dreams
Don't worry your head just go to sleep..."

You were fast asleep by the sound of your brothers peaceful voice comforting you when you needed it most. The sixteen year old boy kissed the top of your head again holding you firmly in his arms.

"Goodnight silly bear, I love you (y/n)" Patrick whispered against your hair.
He would always be there for you.

Okay darlingz I think that was enough fluff to stuff a baby elephant! I might be writing a lot of fluff instead of the usual depressing shit, idk lately I've been needing to get those feelings outa my system! Hope you don't mind and enjoyed! Have Nice Night!(Day)