In The End We're Never Gone

Kellin kissed your nose, your peaceful body in his arms. You fell asleep while he was singing to you. You were dreaming of running away together.

He looked at you lovingly, stroking your hair. "At the edge of the blackness, when your stretched to the core. Catch a hold of the madness." He kissed your head again. "Sometimes we all lose strength, please don't lose your faith in me."

*one year later*

You were at the same spot you were with Kellin a year ago. You sighed heavily. You never lost faith in him. You thought he'd survive, but leukemia claimed another victim.

Sometimes he'd visit you here, at night when you fell asleep, he would sing for you like he used to. Tonight you couldn't fall asleep, so you sat up in the hammock you were in.

Looking at the ocean waves come crashing into the shore line, you spoke to Kellin telling him about your day, how you were feeling, and how his best friend, Vic Fuentes, was doing.

You spoke to him about everything and nothing until you fell asleep. As you slowly drifted off to the land of dreams, you felt someone crawl into the hammock next to you. Kellin started to sing again,

"After our time has passed,
We're like light through stained glass.
We go on and on and on,
In the end were never gone.
I will be yours to trust,
This is not the last of us.
We go on and on and on,
In the end were never gone,
Or erased...."

You smiled knowing he'd never be gone, but sadly one day you would have to let him go...

"Kellin, don't go, I don't want to move on.." you pleaded with him. "Don't worry I'll always be here. Whenever you think of the beach think of me, I'll always be the shore that you come crashing down on. But eventually you have to move on.....