Interlude (Let's Get These Teen Heart's Beating Faster And Faster)

2004...

Franks palms were sweaty as he stood at the altar waiting for his husband-to-be. He was so nervous, but those nerves melted away when Gerard came walking down the isle.

Gerard was so beautiful. His long black hair falling perfectly in place. Frank wanted to run up to him and kiss him, but he knew he had to stay put for the wedding.

Gerard watched as impatience spread across Franks face. Clearly trying to hide this, Frank failed at hiding emotion.

Gerard took his place at the altar next to his fiance. The preacher spoke but all he could do was stare at Frank. He was so handsome, the only person to have ever been there for him.

Minutes later they said their "I do's" and kissed each other passionately. Everyone cheered and the happy couple walked off and started to thank people for coming before heading off to the reception party.

2005...

Frank held his new baby boy in his arms. He and Gerard decided to name him Brendon He was the cutest thing Frank has ever seen.

They've just adopted Brendon and he was only 2 years old. He had dark brown hair and chocolate eyes, He was perfect.

Gerard watched his husband cuddle their child as he sang softly,
"Saints protect him now,
Come angels of the lord,
Come angels of unknown"

Gerard smiled at how Frank changed the lyrics to for their son. He was going to grow up safe with two fathers, and that was going to be fine.

Gerard walked over and took the toddler from his lover. He kissed Brendon's forehead and frank continued to sing.

He sang the same verse over and over until Brendon feel asleep. Gerard looked lovingly at the peaceful child in his arms.

They would make great parents, he could tell.

2019...

16 year old Brendon Iero-Way walked hand in hand with his boyfriend Ryan. As they approached the school building to head into the dance. A kid named Spencer accidentally pushed them into each other and they shared their very first kiss together.

But that's another story......

Alright darlingz, hope you enjoyed! I know this imagine was all over the place, but in all honesty idk what the hell I'm doing XD anyway lemme know if you want more fluffy stories or more depressing shit. Have Nice Day!(night)