Miss Missing You (part 2)

The Kids Aren't Alright

2010
It's been two weeks since Ryan last called me and told me he found Y/N. Two weeks since he said he could finally catch him/her. Two weeks since he/she abducted little Ry-ry.

Brendon sat across the car from me in the passenger seat as we drove far away from the city. He and I shared one thing in common. We were the boys thyme couldn't capture.

Thyme was Y/N's last name, it's what he/she went by now. Even though he/she left, I became obsessed with finding him/her. One day Ryan and I found Y/N, or Thyme as he's/she's now known, and I told him/her I still loved him/her.

Thyme wasn't the same person I fell in love with, he/she changed somehow. He/she was demonic in a way, different from a regular vampire. He/she told me the only way he/she could still love me was if I were dead.

Ever since than we'd been playing a game. Thyme would chase us, then we'd chase Thyme. It'd been going on like this for three years, but things changed when he/she took Ryan.

I could barely hear Brendon's soft whimpers over the pouring rain. It was one in the morning and he was fast asleep, having a terrible nightmare.

"....Ryan?....wha-what..... are you
.....d-doing?" He was hurt. Poor Brendon was weeping slightly as he cried out for his lover. I knew all to well what that felt like.

After about an hour we reached our destination in the forest. There was an old shack that looked abandoned and ghostly. That's where Ryan was taken.

I woke up Brendon and together we stepped inside the eerie building. I felt a presence I hadn't felt in over three years. It was Y/N. He/she was laying on the couch in front of us looking both peaceful and haunted.

I then noticed a chain wrapped around his/her ankle. It looked as though he/she were a prisoner. Someone was in the kitchen I could hear them shuffling around.

Pulling Brendon aside, we watched as Ryan came to the living room with a tray of fruit in his hands. Y/N sat up from his/her spot and looked the younger boy in the eye.

"Can I go home now? I'm sick of chasing my husband like I hate him! I want nothing more than to be in his arms again!" I felt my lips twist into a small smile. I missed him/her so much.

Brendon died as soon as he saw Ryan's face. I watched the light behind his eyes fade away, I couldn't do a damn thing about it.

Clenching his fists, Brendon ran to Ryan hot tears blurring his vision. "Ryan! Tell me this isn't what it looks like?" Turning around, Ryan's shocked face told us the whole story.

"Brendon! Honey thank god you found me! I missed-" Brendon smashed his mouth against Ryan's out of passion, he slapped him with his hand out of regret.

As Ryan and Brendon were arguing, I crawled over to Y/N and unchained him/her. "Ohmygod! I thought I'd never see you again! Oh Pete!"

Kissing me profusely, Y/N wrapped his/her arms around me and I carried him/her off to the car. We could still hear the younger boys fighting from the car, I kissed Y/N's head one last time and ran back inside.

When I opened the door, Brendon was laying on his back knocked out cold. Ryan was no where to be seen.

Wouldn't Ryan make a sexy vampire?