Hell Above

"Vic! Vic come quickly!" I came running to Mike's call out in the field. He was in our special hiding place by the river, just beyond our house. He was holding a small fish in his hands.

Smiling brightly, my twelve year old brother nodded his head, motioning for me to come over. The fish flopped around in his hands as he squealed and laughed, trying to keep his grip on it.

"Do you like it Vic!?" He always wanted my approval for things. I smiled at him and held my hands out to the suffocating creature. "I love it Mikey!" He smiled at me, his eyes so full of hope.

He laughed and giggled and smiled that bright smile of his. "It tickles Vic!" He was always so happy. He was the only thing that ever made me happy now days.

I watched closely as it flopped out of his hands and back to the water. "It left me! Vic it left me!" Mike pouted. He walked over to the edge of the river, it was deep and the sides were always wet and slippery.

"Aww it's okay, let's try and catch it again!" I said hopefully. We each leaned over the side searching desperately for another fish. As we were looking my phone rang loudly in my pants, it was Jaime.

I walked away so I didn't drop it in the frigid water and answered. He asked if Mike and I wanted to come over to house for a party he was throwing. "We'd love too!" I said before I heard my baby brother screaming for my help.

I dropped the phone and ran to the speedily flowing river. Mike had fallen in, I looked desperately for him, running up and down the riverside. Neither one of us knew how to swim.

"VIC HEL-" his words were cut off and strangled. I could hear him but I couldn't see him. "MIKE! MIKE WHERE ARE YOU?" I screamed.

"MIKE!? MIKE!? MIKE!?" I shot up from my bed in a cold sweat, crying my eyes out as Kellin Hugged me from behind and told I was alright.

"Ssshhhhh, Vic it was just a nightmare, it's over now..." I turned around and hugged him tightly. I continued to cry into his shoulder as he rubbed calming circles on my back. "Shhhh, I'm here now."

"I miss him Kellin... I should've been a better brother." It was my fault he was gone, if only I hadn't left him alone... He'd still be here. Kellin pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"Listen, none of this is your fault. Do you hear me? You couldn't have ever known what was going to happen! It's not your fault!" I could feel his warm tears slowly drop onto my shoulder. I hated when he cried.

"I miss him so much..." I whispered hoarsly. I closed my eyes and buried my face into his shoulder. "I know baby, I know."

Hello Children,, I know it's been a while and I'm sorry for that, however, I made this ti make up for it and might make a part two. I hope you enjoy, love you all.
Have Nice Night ((Day))