Therapy

Arrogant boy!
Cause a scene like your supposed to!
They'll fall asleep without you!
If your lucky your memory remains....

It was a Tuesday afternoon and Alex was home alone sitting on the kitchen floor. The teenage boy put his head in his hands, the voices were talking again. He reached for his phone and called up Jack, he would help him. Jack always helped him.

"Hello?" Jack spoke softly into the phone, knowing it was Alex. "Can you come over? It's happening again..." Jack will fix this. Jack will fix this. Jack will fix this. Jack will fix.....
Alex told himself over and over again.

Arrogant boy!
Love yourself so no one has to!
Their better off without you!

Alex hated when the voices would talk to him, he felt like he was going crazy. That's more than a 16 year old boy can handle.

Jack opened the Gaskarth's front door and ran inside looking for his best friend. "Alex? Where are you?? Are you oka-" Jack stopped talking when he say the younger boy rocking himself back and forth on the floor.

"Give me therapy, I'm a walking travesty... But I'm smiling at everything..." Alex sang quietly to himself, ignoring Jack.

Jack sat down next to the broken boy and hugged him tightly. "Shhh, Alex I'm here baby, I love you" he kissed Alex's forehead trying to make him calm down.

Alex clung to Jack's shirt, he was terrified of going crazy. Wait, did Jack just say he loved me? Alex thought. His crush on the handsome boy holding him had been developed long ago when they first met.

Jack was kissing Alex's head, this made the boy even more curious. "Jack? Can I ask you something?"

"Of course! Anything Alex, you know that!" Alex took a deep breath, worried about being rejected. "Do you like me? As in more than friends?"
Alex stared Jack in the eyes.

Jack was hesitant at first, but then answered "yes Alex, I love you so much! I've wanted to tell you for so long! I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same..." Jack wore a worried looking his face.

After pausing a few moments, Alex responded by pressing his lips to Jack's. "Dose that answer your question?" Jack just smiled at the smaller boy, he was so relieved Alex felt the same way!

*later that night*

Jack had to go back home now and kissed Alex one last time. "Remember, I'm just a daydream away if ever you need me "Jack hugged Alex tightly before walking out the door.

I was right, Alex thought to himself. Jack was the best at distracting me!

Omg, how did this happen? It turned to fluff without me noticing... Oh well how you enjoyed! Sorry for mistakes it's 2 in the fucking morning and I can't tell my left from my right XD