Follow You

Blood. That's all I saw. Blood everywhere. Blood covering a dead body and the killer. "You shouldn't be here Oliver, you shouldn't see this." Y/N spoke with hatred in his/her voice, not for me but for (insert asswipes name here).

I knew it was only a matter of minutes before the police arrived and saw our beautiful art. I didn't care though, as long as I was with Y/N nothing bothered me.

He/she reached for my hand and ran down the hallway with me. This was the fifth time we'd done this and escaping became easier and easier.
Y/N would kill the unlucky basturd and I would erase our tracks.

We climbed down the window with ease and ran into the woods, hearing sirens moving closer. As soon as we got back home, Matthew was sitting on the couch waiting for us. We instantly stopped as his eyes narrowed on Y/N then me.

"Y/N why don't you go get cleaned up? Matt and I have to talk." I said kissing his/her forehead as he/she disappeared into our bedroom.

I sat down next to Matt knowing what he was about to say. "He/she has to go Oli! One day your going to get caught and Y/N will be the cause of it! Look at you! Your covered in blood!"

"But I love him/her, I need him/her..."

"No Oliver, you don't!"

"I really do Matty. Y/N's my whole world."

"Listen Oli I'm saying this because I care about you, get rid of him/her or I will."
______________________________________

One week later*

I walked in the door to see Y/N's lifeless body on the floor in front of Mathew, his/her blood staining the rug. I ran to my lover crying as I cursed out Matt.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?!?"

"I put Y/N where he/she belongs! We all know he's/she's in hell!" He was mocking my pain. My love for Y/N was immaculate, I would kill for him/her. It was ashame Matt had to live such a short life. Oh well! Balling my eyes out, I ran to him snatching the gun from his hands, and shot him dead. I then laid down next to Y/N, pointing the gun to my head as I started to sing our song.

"My head is haunting me
and my heart feels like a ghost,
I need to feel something,
cause I'm still so far from home
Cross your heart and hope to die
Promise me you'll never leave my side....."

I took one last shaky breath, kissing Y/N's lifeless lips and squeezing his/her precious hand. I held the pistol up to my head and continued to sing.

"Show me what I can't see
When the spark in my eyes is gone
You got me on my knees,
I'm your one man cult
Cross my heart and hope to die
Promise you I'll never leave your side...."

I pulled the trigger and my world darkened.

"Cause I'm telling you,Your all I need
I promise you,Your all I see
Cause I'm telling you, Your all I need
I'll never leave...."

Suddenly everything was hot. I felt fire all around me, encasing me in flames. "OLIVER!" I looked over my shoulder to see Y/N running to me arms open wide. I threw my arms around him/her and kissed his/her perfect lips. "I could hear you singing Oli, you were singing our song." I smiled at Y/N, exited to know he/she heard me. "Why are you here? You shouldn't be here Oliver, you belong in heaven." Y/N simply smiled at me thinking I did the wrong thing. "No my love you don't understand," I kissed his/her forehead and looked him/her in the eyes. "Haven't you listened to our song before?" He/she stared at me like his/her world just found a whole new meaning and took mine hand in his/hers. Together we lived in the after life spending an eternity in hell.

"So you can drag me through hell,
If it meant I could hold your hand
I will follow you
cause I'm under your spell
and you can throw me to the flames
I will follow you,
I will follow you"