One

So Eun

I'm Park So Eun. I'm a Korean but I grew up in the States. I never got to experience life in my own country. Ever since I was born, I already got used to life here in the US.

My mom is the one raising me and my younger brother Jae. Our dad left us that is why my mom brought us to the States. Despite that, my life is going good and I am really happy and bright. I don't hate my dad. Yes, sometimes I wished this never happened to me, but what can I do. I'm happy so I just wish the best for my dad too.

I'm at my last year of highschool. Soon Ill be college. I've constantly been doing good in school and I can say I've acquired lots of talents.

But what saddens me is that I can identify myself as an international kpop fan. It's kinda sad and hard right? Sometimes I wish I could go to Korea which is my country so that I get a chance to be closer to my idols, Monsta X.

....

Here I am watching lots of videos of Monsta X. Doing so makes me really happy! I keep getting attacked by the feels!

"Ah so cuteee!! Huhuhu Monsta X I love you so much!" I squealed.
"Eyy.. fangirling again? Don't you get tired noona So Eun? You idolize them but they don't know you nor ever will they. Your just one of those poor international fans! Burnnn!!" Jae teased.

"Ya! Shut up! I know that okay? But Ill never give this up and I'll never stop loving them. Period!" I glared at him.

"Aishhh, arasseo! But you're just drowning in fantasies and false hopes." Jae said.
"Ya! Just you wait and see! Once I graduate my dreams will come true! Ill go to Korea and Starship Entertainment and meet Monsta X up close and personal!" I hopefully said.

"DREAM ON, SIS!" Jae teased me more.
"Ya! Shut up! You'll eat your words someday!" I yelled at him.

I thought about the things I said. If I do dream big and strive to achieve it, will I ever get a chance to meet Monsta X?

Will that wonderful day ever come?

(Annyeong! This is my first fanfic! Hehe.. I hope you guys will enjoy this story because I have great ideas for it. I will be actively updating it. Vote and comment! I'm always glad to welcome your opinions and ideas. Thank you!)