Two

(guys! this is actually My new version of same story. I had problems with my first one. I hope you'll enjoy and read this one because this is the one ill be updating)

So Eun

I woke up and ate breakfast. Afterwards, I came back to my phone to check any updates or news from my fav kpop groups.

"So Eun-ah, go out and have some fresh air and sunlight. I know you have been working hard to earn good grades so why dont you go out of house now?" Mom asked me.

"Ani, gwaenchanha eomma. Im fine staying here. Hehe.." I said.

"Aishhh go!" Mom ordered. "

"Aishh arasseo, eomma, I'm going!"

I changed into my jogging attire and went out. I dropped by John's house. John is my bestfriend here in the States around my neighborhood. He's really handsome and he's a gentleman so lots of girls admire him.

John

I woke up to the sound of So Eun calling me from outside the house. I quickly stood up and came outside. "Hey, wash up fast! Lets go jogging!" she ordered.

"Oh.. uhh.. okay wait up!"

I quickly went and did what she said and came out fresh. "John... you take so long.." she pouted.

"Lets just go." I smiled and dragged her.

While we were walking, I tried to talk to her.

"So you finally came out of the house after being a fangirl eyy.." I teased. "Pshhh, dont exaggerate it as if I'm a stuck at home person. Mom ordered me to come exercise." She said.
"So why did you call me to come with you?" I asked.
"Why not? Its boring to go alone. Besides, were besties, you cant resist me." She smiled.

So Eun

John tried talking to me so instead, I ran off fast with the intentions of racing with him.

"Sweetie, where you going?!" He yelled. Yes, he calls me sweetie because he cant pronounce my korean name So Eun correctly.

"Lets race! Loser buys food and drinks!!!" I yelled back.

John was soon able to catch up and run faster so I quickly lost to him.

"Oh nooo, why did I have to lose?! I thought I was gonna win thats why I said that, and I dont have money here.." I sulked.

"Fine, I'll buy for us. Dont pay me anymore." he offered.

John came to buy everything and when he came back we sat at the park on the swings.

"How's your life and Monsta X?" he asked.
"Its fun. They're so cute and funny~ Theyre so hot too! I cant imagine myself falling for another guy if its not them! Theyre my ideal types, gosh I wanna meet them so bad!" I said excitedly.

"Oh. Haha, I cant relate. But.. I'm glad you're happy. You seem to do better at school. Your talents in singing, dancing, and acting are improving too." he complimented.

"Yeah.. they inspired me. But sometimes, I think.. What's all these achievements for if they don't know theyre the reason? Why bother if they won't notice how good I am and that I'm doing this for them?" I asked worried.

"Cheer up! Don't think like that. I'll always support you with Monsta X! Who knows, your dreams might come true." he said.

"Really? You think so?" I asked. "Well, if you want to make your dreams come true so bad, then no one can stop you." he said.

"Thanks John... Lets go home now." I said.

We both went home and I can't stop thinking of my hopeless dream. Great. I made myself sadder. Great things come when you least expect it.

So who knows, right?