Thirty Nine

I.M

I slowly woke up as I opened my eyes. I immeadiately stood up and went into Kihyun hyung's room.

"Hyuuuuung~" I called him as I dragged my feet like a zombie.

"Huh?" He slowly woke up by my whining.

We were so fatigued and overworked that even Kihyun hyung couldn't manage to wake up well in the morning lately.

"Wake up!" I said.

"I'm still sleepy..." He murmured.

"What time did you sleep?" I frowned lightly.

"I slept late, know that. You slept earlier than I did..." He answered lazily.

"But whyyyy? I'm hungry!" I said.
"Ya! Shut your mouth. Aishhh so noisy." Wonho hyung snapped at me.

"Because So Eun called.." I heard Kihyun hyung say something.

"Huh? So Eun? But why?" I asked.

"She wants to know how were doing...." He murmured again.

Right... So Eun. I haven't been talking to her, she must have been curious over me right now.
I should probably check my phone after days now.

I bolted up and and rushed to see my phone which I had turned off for weeks.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! Wake up you!" I heard our manager waking us all up now.

Aishhh.. not now please..

"You all have to tour around China today! You will shoot it for your channel!" Our manager nagged, waking us all up.

Aishhh.. We're still tired but shooting for Ch.MX is for our Monbebes, it will also serve as our only free time.

"What are you doing? Take a shower now." Our manager pushed me to the shower room.

"Arasseo, hyung." I obeyed.

Maybe next time So Eun-ah... Mianhae..

So Eun

I'm glad Jinhee unni was here for me because she assisted me in booking my flight back to the U.S.

She mostly took care of it so all I had to do was chill.

I didn't go to work again today but instead I went shopping with Jinhee unnie as my treat.

We walk by some shops around as I wait for her to enter where she likes.

"So Eun!" She called me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Come here, let's go!" She dragged me.

We both enter a clothing shop and she saw a t-shirt that she liked.

"Wow.. isn't this cute??" She seemed happy.

"Yes!! I love the color and the design is cute!" I agreed.

"Oh, there are blue and pink styles of this. Let's buy both? I wear the blue, you wear the pink!" She suggested.

"Yeah, sure! Anything for you, it's my treat right?" I smiled.

We took the clothes and fitted them in the dressing room. I loved the shirt. We both came out looking amazing! We were like sisters.

"It fits well. We look great!" Unnie said.

"Right! Okay let's go buy these!" I said.

After the shopping I did with Jinhee, we realized that we already bought enough things. We both sat down for ice cream together after a long day of being at the mall.